Role Call

Guest Dad -

Father Time - Parenting (round table)

Accomplishments

Questions

Suggestions

Anecdotes

Christian -

Damian - Harlem Globetrotters, Son the banker, hiking and shooting, when mites attack!

Dan - Den Leader FAIL, getting to a balance with kids and tech, daughter's writting

Jeremy - Bus bully, time change, truck troubles

Play Time

Damian - Horizon, Wildlands

Jeremy - Horizon Zero Dawn, A King's Tale, Duck Tales Remastered

Dan - Mobius Final Fantasy, Horizon, Burnout Paradise, Final Fight Double Impact

Christian -

Metacritcal - 

Movie/TV Talk

Christian -

Damian - Pumping Iron, Generation Iron, Beastmaster

Dan - The Expanse S1

Jeremy - The Accountant, Bates Motel

Feedback -

Site Info

www.DadsHideOut.com

Online Man-Cave for Dads

We are Dads first and everything else second

EXTRA LIFE info

Zazzle store

www.zazzle.com/dadsgettinggrounded

Wrap Up

E-mails/feedback from listeners

Contact us podcast@dadshideout.com

@DGGPodcast on Twitter

DGGPodcast on Facebook

@Aftrthought051, @Ruiner2 @Dadshideout

Questions, comments, hate mail

Find, listen and rate on

iTunes

Google Play

Windows Marketplace

Podbean

Jeremy (negative) - Open world... What can I say? This game was just as boring as The Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim, Fallout 4, Uncharted 4, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Grand Theft Auto V, Far Cry Primal, etc... If you make an open world, please don't fill it with pointless quests or collectibles.

You ever play a Gorilla game? Ever play a open world game, such as Farcry? Then you've played Horizon colon 0 Dawn. Is a game that you've already played a thousand times, but with the graphics slider turned to 9. Story is meh, VO is boring and lifeless, and collect-a-thon that is the crafting system is just a mess.

Dan (positive) - What a game! A gorgeous open world that is finally not just an empty shell, but a rich and complex place full of activities and things to discover. It's a joy just to run around the map and look around. Besides that, it's highly visible they invested in writing, Alloy is a beautifully developed character mixed up in a very interesting and uniqe story. The gameplay is up to par as well, with a very interesting and fulfilling (while at times very hard) combat system that always brings something new to the table.

This is a statement that Guerilla Games is one of the best developers out there, and I am hooked to see what they come up with next

Damian (negative) - Very boring environment, nothing to do but hunting robot dinosaurs all the time. There are too much trees in the way, you can't even chop them down with an axe, did I mention they forgot to include an axe? Also the water looks pretty bad, without any ripple-effects when Alloy swims in it. I also noticed a pop up some time ago as well as a bad looking texture. 1/10 wouldn't buy

Christian (positive) - **** lying haters! Go shove a soggy moose penis up your a**es!!! JESUS CH***T! Some people just makes my blood boil **** This game is great! No it's not perfect and yes face animation looks bad sometimes but overall the game is awesome.