HuddledTerror

DHO Meetup 2014??

Where to get together in 2014?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Where to get together in 2014?

• Indiana
    • Ohio
    • Arkansas

The hotels and such in Vegas are decently priced, and there's A TON of things to do.

Agreed !! you actually can get great rooms really cheap there !!! I'd bring my wife too, she'd have a blast !! kids ??? it's about time grandma stepped up !!!!  :lol

We had talked this up quite a bit to get it going in 2013 actually.  Nobody has been saying anything, but we were planning sometime in April or so in OH if it did pan out. 

If it was in Vegas I would HAVE to take my wife and kids.  My wife already said there is no way I am going to Vegas without her and the other dads from here needed to bring their wives and kids.  Sure, we could go have some alone dad time, but she was going to organize a girls night out and a big DHO family dinner.

I would definitely get down with this happening though.  Even if we all just booked rooms somewhere to hang out, or if we could lock down a convention room and do some lan games if feasible, or even if not, just bring cards, alcohol, and a karoake machine or one TV and Rock Band.  We are dads.  We know how to have fun on a cheap dime.

i would be down with something more central or vegas, however cant beat the food and the nitelife in the big easy. i like the idea of the family going. we would not be dads with the fam

I'd be down for this as well...  Location really wouldn't matter to me...  I'm kind of in the middle, being in Texas and all... 

I added a poll guys, just so I can get a head count.  If we get quite a few, then I will get with Joey and/or Aftr and plan something out.

These meetings are fun !  I used to be part of a group along with a few other guys here, we all got together in Denver Colorado , it was a weekend , we all went to the Great American Beer Festival ,

This was great guys flew in to a specified hotel close to the event, we all doubled up in rooms , this helped cut costs, we used the public train system in Denver , so nobody was drinking and driving, we had a barbecue at the hotel, and there was also a guy that lived in the area ,and he had a huge party .

All n all a great time was had, we did this two years in a row, it was cool plenty of jokes, poker games at the hotel , then everyone had breakfast at the airport and we all flew home, on Sunday , there were guys from minn, new jersey, Chicago, Kansas,, Florida, Texas ......some good memories

I mainly pick Vegas because I'm absolutely obsessed with it, hahahaha!

Somewhere more central to where everyone is would be the best place, unless the place is in Nowhere, America. That would just blow bum.