HuddledTerror

DHO Meetup 2014??

Where to get together in 2014?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Where to get together in 2014?

• Indiana
    • Ohio
    • Arkansas

Hey guys, been thinking about this a little bit and all I want to do is get your thoughts or opinions on whether or not you think it would be a good idea.

I thought it would be nice for all us Dads if we are able to, to have like a little "convention" so to speak and have a couple days of just hanging out gaming it up or what not.  I think it would be a pretty good way to put faces with names.  I myself have been friends with a lot of you for quite a few years and have yet to make it out to visit.  I am planning on taking a trip to LA soon, but that is irrelevant.

Back on topic, I just want your guy's input on where you think we should have it or if it is a good idea.

LAS VEGAS! What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...except for the seed you may have spilled into some random woman. :lol

I don't think my wife would ever allow me in vegas without wife supervision lol. Just sayin. I came up with this same idea a quite a while back but never panned out since we are all so spread out. But ide like it to be in new orleans...love that nasty southern jazz.

sent with this thing using the internet

Vegas is way out of my price range haha, and would not be allowed by the wife probably  :lol.

I agree that somewhere as close to the central US as possible would be best, such as Kansas City or St. Louis.