Sign in to follow this  
Blackroan

Tank Destroyer Game Play

the T67 is the best scout/td/medium at tier 5 :2thumbs

Couldn't agree more. It was the tank I grinded most of my credits with before I bought my first premium and before I used a premium account. It's certainly OP in the hands of the skilled, but with it's lack of armor and HP it dies fast in the hands of someone that doesn't understand it. 

Couldn't agree more. It was the tank I grinded most of my credits with before I bought my first premium and before I used a premium account. It's certainly OP in the hands of the skilled, but with it's lack of armor and HP it dies fast in the hands of someone that doesn't understand it. 

When I was first driving one I tried circle strafing enemy tanks....Took me a while to learn that was a poor plan, stupid traverse

When I was first driving one I tried circle strafing enemy tanks....Took me a while to learn that was a poor plan, stupid traverse

I was driving the M1A1 and watched a guy driving a T67 (T49 then) carry our team to victory as the last tank against 3 or 4 opponents. It was on Ruinberg and he kept driving out to the field side and coming down different streets to hit the enemies from different sides. He had the speed and accuracy to pull it off and I was amazed at the flexibility of the tank. I fell in love with it right then and there.

Destroying T67 stat passers is one of my favorite things in WoT. Ran into two that were platooned up yesterday. Each had less then 10k total battles with 2-3k in the T67.

Destroying T67 stat passers is one of my favorite things in WoT. Ran into two that were platooned up yesterday. Each had less then 10k total battles with 2-3k in the T67.

Nothing like a good derp gun firing HE to wipe those things off the map.

Yep, love playing it and derping it both.  Played a bunch of games in my Swedish Tier 5 TD (Ikv 103), loving finding T67 or Hellcats.

In my M4A3E2, the Hellcat and T67 are #1 and #3 of tanks I've destroyed. (Ikv 103 is #2, hmm...)

Got the Ikv 65 alt II last night, got an Ace game in my second game, still stock. Thinking I might like it...

How many skills does your crew have? Also, I saw Binocs and Camo Net, I assume your third piece of equipment is the rammer?

Yes, you assume correctly, I use Camo net, Binocs, and Rammer. Probably one of the best set ups for camper TDs.  As for the tanks I hate to see while in my T67, it would have to be the various Sherman Tanks with derps. KV-2s have a bigger derp, but they are usually blind and always slow. The Shermans on the other hand have better view range, much quicker and their derps are plenty big enough to 1 shot you.

Yep, love playing it and derping it both.  Played a bunch of games in my Swedish Tier 5 TD (Ikv 103), loving finding T67 or Hellcats.

In my M4A3E2, the Hellcat and T67 are #1 and #3 of tanks I've destroyed. (Ikv 103 is #2, hmm...)

Got the Ikv 65 alt II last night, got an Ace game in my second game, still stock. Thinking I might like it...

The Alt II isn't bad, but you'll get enough high tier games that it starts to get old. The 90b is another improvement, but is still lacking.

I'm almost through the udes and i'll keep it. It's a great tank, getting used to the siege mode takes awhile. I haven't mastered trying to semi-brawl with it yet. It's really tricky to get aimed if you aren't in siege mode.