Guest Dad -

Father Time - Parenting (round table)

Accomplishments
Questions
Suggestions
Anecdotes

Christian -
Damian - daughter update, son not driving, working out, wife with food prep
Dan - kids parent/teacher conf (gifted kids), kicking kids out in the warm weather, computer woes, sex offenders in the neighborhood,
Jeremy - Q1 Date, heat wave

ESRBeware - Horizon Zero Dawn - http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=34770&Title=Horizon%3a+Zero+Dawn

Play Time
Damian - FFXV, Not a Hero
Jeremy - FFXV Bass Masters, For Honor, TorqueL, Code: Realize – Guardian of Rebirth
Dan - Mobius Final Fantasy, Battleborn (still)
Christian -

Metacritcal -

Movie/TV Talk

Christian -
Damian - Central Intelligence, The People Vs. OJ Simpson, Seven Year Switch
Dan - Penny Dreadful, Superbowl, Ex Machina, The Accountant, Wild Card, The Expanse
Jeremy - Split, Feldman done lost it.

Feedback -

Site Info
www.DadsHideOut.com
Online Man-Cave for Dads
We are Dads first and everything else second

EXTRA LIFE info
http://www.extra-lif...pant/DGGPodcast
Zazzle store
www.zazzle.com/dadsgettinggrounded
Wrap Up
E-mails/feedback from listeners
Contact us podcast@dadshideout.com
@DGGPodcast on Twitter
DGGPodcast on Facebook
@Aftrthought051, @Ruiner2 @Dadshideout
Questions, comments, hate mail
Find, listen and rate on
iTunes
Google Play
Windows Marketplace
Podbean

John Wick 2

Jeremy (hated it) - Let me sum up JW2. 1. People can't shoot John from 6 feet away. John can shoot people from 6 feet away. 2. John bought a copy of "Judo for Dummies." 3. The dialogue is made so that google translate will not have a difficult job. This movie is so bad, boring, and repetitive - watching this feels like playing the tutorial of a video game for 2.5 hours where dumb ai walks at you and lets you shoot them in the face. Ok, nevermind that sounds way more fun than this piece of garbage film.

Damian (positive) - "John Wick 2" is the second part of one of my favorite sequels, Keanu Reeves, attacks again with John Wick "The Boogeyman ", this time with more action, in the action scenes was more outstanding, although it was not Fast, we are always excited to see Keanu Reeves fight, the story was very good, and the end surprised me, Now what John Wick is waiting for us against the world, surely the saga John Wick becomes more impressive than ever.

Dan (hated it) - *WARNING* This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I don't...I just...like...what the Hell? It's just Keanu Reeves running around shooting people. Seriously. It's almost ONLY that. Run and gun, run and gun. That's it.