Dads playing Mass Effect: Andromeda

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They specifically said that the MP wasn't going to be necessary this time around as a lot of people were upset about having to do it when they want just an RPG experience. Also, I'm signed up for the

I'll probably get it pc side when I get it because that's what I have the first 3 games on...

Unfortunately, working 6 days/week for a good 80-90% of the year means I probably won't have time so it may be quite a while before I buy it (also, money's a little tight right now with the wife unemployed currently) .

If I were to go console for some godawful reason, though, it'd be on ps4.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I bought it for my PS4 but I haven't gotten around to starting it yet. I will play it soon enough but right now I'm playing through the first three on my Xbox One since they finally got it backwards compatible.

I have played the first one before (On my 360) and I absolutely loved it. I am playing it again now and loving it just as much the second time around. I can't wait to finish these three games so I can get a look at this 4th one cause it looks amazing.

Just remember that the 4th is a stand alone and has very little to do with anything from the original trilogy. There are many references to the original, but you could play the 4th one with no knowledge of the other 3 and still really enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just grabbed it from redbox to try on the ps4. My comfort level playing it with a controller will most likely decide whether I eventually get it for that or stick with pc.

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely getting it on pc if/when I get it. Controller just seemed too awkward for me. Now that people have gotten a chance to get past first impressions and really get into the game,what do you guys think? I know when you look online there's lots of negativity. I would like to hear more reasonable thoughts on the game.