Kontrole

Chronicles of Elyria

Good to know that it'll see some spot light at PAX East. I'm interested, but not willing to invest in anything until I see a little more. The concept it pretty cool, but it won't be easy to implement and is a pretty large task. They say releasing in Dec 2017 on their site, but that window seems to soon for this game still. I do not know how large their development team is though...

Hey all,

Updates keep coming, and a big one was dropped by the game creator, Jeromy Walsh.  This Dev Diary is about the Pre-Alpha experience.  Over 4k words, it gives you quite an in depth look at these events including the Prologue, MUDs and other events up to the Alpha experience.  They are making great headway, especially since PAX East is right around the corner.  The last paragraph talks, in general terms, about the time table.  He states that the pre-alpha events are "likely just a few months away".

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/blog/17384/DJ-19-PreAlpha-Experiences

I am super excited about this one.  If anyone wants to give it a look, please feel free to use my friend code when registering: 13A340  

Lastly, we have the option to band together for those Dads that are interested.  I will post more about the town that we can all start from for mutual support as more develops.

- Kontrole

Sounds like they're making great strides!

Kontrole, Do you have pre-Alpha access?

On 3/7/2017 at 8:51 AM, Kontrole said:

Hey all,

Updates keep coming, and a big one was dropped by the game creator, Jeromy Walsh.  This Dev Diary is about the Pre-Alpha experience.  Over 4k words, it gives you quite an in depth look at these events including the Prologue, MUDs and other events up to the Alpha experience.  They are making great headway, especially since PAX East is right around the corner.  The last paragraph talks, in general terms, about the time table.  He states that the pre-alpha events are "likely just a few months away".

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/blog/17384/DJ-19-PreAlpha-Experiences

I am super excited about this one.  If anyone wants to give it a look, please feel free to use my friend code when registering: 13A340  

Lastly, we have the option to band together for those Dads that are interested.  I will post more about the town that we can all start from for mutual support as more develops.

- Kontrole

I haven't been following this development all that closely over the past couple of years, but I just received an email on this game touting land claiming...

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/30960/Domain-Settlement-Selection-begins-April-29th?utm_source=Chronicles+of+Elyria+Newsletter&utm_campaign=0fe07e9e3d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_04_09_12_10&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_2f2b63e1f6-0fe07e9e3d-139296545

3 hours ago, RHunter said:

I haven't been following this development all that closely over the past couple of years, but I just received an email on this game touting land claiming...

I got the same email, which prompted me to see if there's a solid release date coming... while searching I saw this nugget which made me snicker, " delays in production due to slow acquiring of staff as well as over-engagement with the game's community led to postponement until the end of 2019"

You just can't please everyone all the time, I guess............... 😖