Sign in to follow this  
Ponza

Merry Christmas to me.

Every year for Christmas, I get myself a gift " from the kids " for whichever game I'm playing.  Lately, that has been WoT, but I don't  have the time for WoT right now, so SWGoH it is. My questions are, does SWGoH do any specials for Christmas?  If you were going to spend money on this game, what would you buy?  Thanks in advance for your input.

Oof, that's tough. How far are you into the game? When you first play the game, there is a pack for like $5 I think. That is a really good pack that is only available one time when you first start. I know they have a few Jedi bundles right now and those are good if you are early on in playing. There is also a droid pack that will pop up every now and then for $25, and that is the 2nd best pack in the game after the initial $5 one, but it pops up at random times for everyone. The next best thing to buy is after you have a few characters and level up, it's really about the crystals. Quite a few of us drop the $10 for the 21 days of 100 crystals. You end up getting more crystals than outright buying them. I like to use the crystals to buy the furnaces and fist-a-cuffs that show up in the store every now and then. Suckers cost 1400 though. Others say to use crystals as energy to get more moves because you can get pieces as well as the XP and credits. I don't like rolling the dice for one piece when I can buy the final product outright. So it's up to you, but that's the best thing to spend money on I think.

There are no Christmas deals though, just deals for packages that come and go a few times as you play.