Accomplishments
Questions
Suggestions

Anecdotes

Christian -
Damian - daughter sleeping, holiday prep, son telling for events
Dan - Cub Scouts Zoo, getting ready to put lights up, 
Jeremy - 

ESRBeware - Watch Dogs 2 - http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=34635&Title=Watch+Dogs+2+

Play Time -
Damian - BF1, Pokemon Go over, Mafia III
Jeremy - BF1, Skyrim, Me3 Co-Op, Warhammer Vermintide
Dan - BF1
Christian -

Metacritcal -

Movie/TV Talk
Christian -
Damian - Westworld
Dan - Longmire, Ratchet & Clank, 
Jeremy - X-Men Aflopalypse, Borecraft, Pacifc Rimzzzz

Feedback -

Site Info
www.DadsHideOut.com
Online Man-Cave for Dads
We are Dads first and everything else second

EXTRA LIFE info
http://www.extra-lif...pant/DGGPodcast
Zazzle store

www.zazzle.com/dadsgettinggrounded
Wrap Up
E-mails/feedback from listeners
Contact us podcast@dadshideout.com
@DGGPodcast on Twitter
DGGPodcast on Facebook
@Aftrthought051, @Ruiner2 @Dadshideout
Questions, comments, hate mail
Find, listen and rate on
iTunes
Google Play
Windows Marketplace
Podbean

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare  282 positive, 67 mixed, 642 negative

Damian (negative): Shameless copy paste of blops 3, once more without feeling. Its like having the same cereal for your breakfast every morning for 10 years. Infinite warfare is a monotonous and mundane experience with subpar graphics and poor online play. Call of duty is a running joke now, it'll never be the same again. Deserves every 0 it gets. Will play the campaign on veteran and then sell. 0/10

Jeremy (positive):this time COD come with grat story and gameplay and multiplayer some how but its still have some problams but its worth to buy i think if it was at past like world war 2 it was way better

Christian (negative):Game is trash worst campaign ever with no effort just like my review. Multiplayer is all about them supply drops and getting the gayest weapon with the best stats. The maps are trash graphics trash jet packs are dumb. If u want a futuristic shooter just get titanfall 2. If u want a boots to the ground shooter get battlefield. Just wait til next year to see if they improve by skip over this trash. It's like buying no mans sky

Dan (positive): It is actually excellent game! Because it is not just a game as usual Call of Duty, it is the history which is ideally thought up and precisely told the player. Here what all waited long ago for. All were bothered by senseless run and firing, there was an expectation of the story, the full-fledged company, especially cool it has turned out in the atmosphere of sci-fi. Infinity Ward is simple good fellows. I am happy that I have bought this game, it have really decorated my collection and I am sure that I will be came back to her again and again.