Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

CMSUpunk: Dad in the Spotlight July 2nd - 6th

Guest xXxDONNYBOIxXx

great write up bro your family sound awsome sorry about your dad

OK Wednesday job and hobbies...

Well I haven't started a career yet but had a lot of different jobs... I have installed Dish network, worked in a battery plant, built and sold computers, worked in a warehouse that put together train crossings, worked in a plastics plant, was even a waiter at one point...

Now I work at an army ammunition plant running a machine that puts 5.56 ammo into ten round clips that are packed in the green ammo cans you see in COD (the ammo cans in COD are real btw)

As far as hobbies I love a lot of stuff... I fish (bass mainly), play poker, VIDEO GAMES!!!!!, I like magic the gathering, R/C cars, computers, reading, music (metal head for life!), love NFL football and am a huge Dallas Cowboys fan, I did play semi-pro football for the Kansas City Panthers for three years, I hunt...

All in all I just try to stay busy and have fun with life cause it's not like we make it out alive anyway  :lmao2 :lmao2

:lmao2

That is pretty cool job you got there packing ammo :gnash

as for the waiter job have you ever pissed in the soup ala Tyler Durden :lol

Awesome man.  I have five ammo cans at my house.  I know I have one 40mm can, and I think I have around 4 of the cans you are talking about, of course not all are 5.56, some are 9mm.  I wanted to pack my son's lunch in them for school, but my wife said no way.  :lol

I messed up and downloaded Mine-CRACK yesterday and was on playing it tooooooo freaking long so I didn't do my where I have been and where I want to go post so here it is.

I have been all over the east coast on family vacations when I was younger and would love to revisit a lot of it as an adult and take my kids such as Williamsburg, VA and Washington DC... I have been to Vegas once and would move there if I could I absolutely loved it out there...

I have always wanted to go to Amsterdam and to Scotland both would be amazing vacations and Australia would be kinda cool to.