Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

CMSUpunk: Dad in the Spotlight July 2nd - 6th

While we have a ton of punks here on DHO, there is only one from CMSU.  So let's welcome this punk to the spotlight for the week and see if we can find out even more about him then he lead us to believe in his introductory post.

Monday-Tell us about yourself and how you found us

Tuesday-Tell us about your family

Wednesday-Tell us about all your job and your hobbies

Thursday-Tell us about where you have been and where you want to go

Friday-Other dads from the site question the dad in the spotlight, ask them a question and they answer it(within reason)

OK here it goes...

My name is Lee and I am 34 years old, I have an amazing wife named Jodi and two really cool kids Taylor and Johnathan. It is hard for me to tell you about myself without mentioning them because they are my life and it is hard to remember my life before them.

I was born in Oklahoma and moved to Alabama after my parents divorced for a year then to Georgia for about 10 years then to where I am now just outside Kansas City, MO... I play Xbox and love shooters but am open to play just about anything. I started gaming on the Super Nintendo playing Troy Aikmens football. Then got a Nintendo 64 and was a 007 Golden eye player till I found SOCOM on the PS2 at which point I became a hardcore console gamer. Now I am a COD player and I do watch my KD so I take it a little to serious sometimes. I was brought to the site by Renovatio and his constant messages  :lmao2 but am so grateful to him that he stayed on me!!!

I look forward to the rest of the week to let you guys know more about me!

Very cool Lee.  Looking forward to hearing about the family and all tomorrow.  Thanks to Reno for staying onto you.  Every now and then he does some good.  :lol  j/k.  He never does.  Haha.  I kid, I kid.

That sure is a lot of moving around.  Man, I never played Troy Aikmen football, but I loved the Madden series back then.  It got so much better with each year and it was a simple game.  I don't know how to play Madden anymore.