• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to have flexibility - choose cruisers.  If you want to be a glass cannon and/or play "independently"- destroyers.  If you want to be the target of every gun in the game - play battleship.

ctrl+click the squadron (just like selecting a primary target for your secondaries), and it will focus on that one squadron if the weapons are in range. Other wise it will target the closest. Very hel

Also, if you hover over the icon of your ship (just above the compass) while IN GAME, you can see all your stats - gun ranges, detectability, AND you can see how many secondaries are still active....

Posted Images

So here is the issue. At tier 5, you now have 3 tier spread instead of 2. Also Ideal money making ships are 5 and 6 (mostly 6). So off the bat you start seeing tier 7 which is typically a massive change in all regards. More experienced players are running tier 6 or so to make credits which means you see a lot of players who understand the game more. There are boat loads of tier 5 and 6 premiums out there as well which means that tier 5 also has many of these players. This in general makes it so someone new and coming up through the ranks will have a hard time starting at and around tier 4 as the skill floor changes from mostly potato to a healthy mix of players.

Also right now you have two experience based missions and some damage based missions, one of which is ARP, so all the potatoes are trying to make it to French fry statues to get their beloved anime ship.

Interesting. I am wondering if the time of night has an effect too. I usually play after WoT, 11pm to 12am Pacific.

Either way I need to start having more of an impact in these battles.

Interesting. I am wondering if the time of night has an effect too. I usually play after WoT, 11pm to 12am Pacific.

Either way I need to start having more of an impact in these battles.

That is pretty late for the other half of the country.

Stay in tier III and IV for most lines until you feel comfortable. Unlike in WoT, everything in these tiers have limited MM so you'll never see a ship two tiers higher. This is great for tiers III-IV...unfortunately it makes the learning curve at tiers V-VI much more steep and it gives ships of these tiers terrible MM.

Interesting on the limited MM. Thanks for the tip, Grant.

Question regarding premiums and experience. I just noticed tonight I have 13k experience on my scharnhorst. I couldn't find a box to check that says add additional experience to crew like in WoT. Is there one? If so where?

Good grief, Granitebeard!

So is there a bonus for using a premium ship or is it just a second ship the captain can fight in without having to retrain?

Thinking about picking up the Indianapolis. How does radar work?

I use the premium ship to retrain my captain for a new ship without using gold. I'll spend the 200k credits to get halfway and then use the premium to get the other half

Radar works similar to hydro acoustic search in that it will show you ships hiding in smoke screens and around islands. The exception is it DOES NOT show you torpedoes in the water.