SilntMercy

EVE Online

The DHO corp has been dead for awhile. We are trying to get in touch with the old leader so we can get it running again. If not, we have discussed starting something new. In the mean time, you can always join the Dad's Hideout channel where we chat. Welcome either way.

I looked at this a while back. From what I could tell it's very slow going at first and those mega awesome space battles take a really long time and $$ investment before you get to a point where you can participate in something like that. It did look like a fun game if you had the patience to work on it. Sadly, I'm of the instant gratification sort so that doesn't work well for me.    :blink2

Ah ok, didn't know it was dead. I found the channel. The apostrophe needs to be in your search or else it doesn't find it!

So far looks like an interesting game. I'm only doing the free version for now. You can burn some serious time in this game. More like a fulltime job, way more than wot!

just re-installed this week.  have an old character that I played for 1 month free in 2008 lol!  working thru tutorials etc.  agree about time and all that.  it almost feels like an impossible wall to climb.

For those that are more militaristic based rather than industrial, My character is an industrial-based player, so if you need something built, let me know. I should be able to assist with it. At least until my Omega expires in a few days, lol.

For those that are more militaristic based rather than industrial, My character is an industrial-based player, so if you need something built, let me know. I should be able to assist with it. At least until my Omega expires in a few days, lol.

sent you pm.  would be nice to learn something from a better player!

I'm definitely not a good player, hahahaha! I just train in the industrial stuff rather than other things. There's a few other dads that are MUCH better than I am at this.

Think we are split between 2 corps at the moment. BigFab is in one where as Deo and I are in another. We have talked about starting one of our own but the interest doesn't seem to be very high from other DHO members.