SilntMercy

EVE Online

I joined "pandemic horde".  I'm now out in lowsec not knowing wtf I'm doing.  bought my first cruiser yesterday, but scared to take it out of the starbase.

I joined "pandemic horde".  I'm now out in lowsec not knowing wtf I'm doing.  bought my first cruiser yesterday, but scared to take it out of the starbase.

Pandemic is still around? Lol.. I was part of them back when I was playing 6 or 7 years ago. That said, a good corp will have people/resources in place to help you if you're a new player and/or a new corp member. Ask someone in corp if they have something like that set up for you.

Yeah, don't forget to share all that good stuff you get from a big corp. I'm just foolin around :)

Been playing last couple days and have enjoyed it for the most part.  But unsure if I'll pay for a sub.  I can see this being a time sink and I'm not certain I need another game to sink my time into lol.

my clan allows anyone to join I think, and its a good starter on how to play in lo-sec if anyone is interested.  I'm basically just trying to make isk right now, coz I suck at the game.