Sign in to follow this  
Ruiner

Dads Getting Grounded - Episode 087: The One With Brown Noise

Dads Getting Grounded - Episode 087: The One With Brown Noise

This episode of the DadsHideout.com podcast clings to the belief that even the lowest form of humor, still counts as humor.  Drop your kids off at the pool and join us in talk of breaking toilets, passing out on gas, crappy coaching, and getting in the runs. The number two part of the show includes making room for more, Gears dropping, dumping on Madden, wiping up Fallout 4, flushing the Shallows and a warm Bronx cheer for Luke Cage (yes, he’s from Harlem but we ran out of poop references).Don’t forget to wash your hands after this one!

Out of the nine podcasts I have currently in my rotation you guys are definitely in my top 50 of podcasts I listen to.  :tongue

Keep up the good work and can't wait to listen to this one on my drive home today.  :2thumbs 

Out of the nine podcasts I have currently in my rotation you guys are definitely in my top 50 of podcasts I listen to.  :tongue

Keep up the good work and can't wait to listen to this one on my drive home today.  :2thumbs 

Top 50... I'll take that.

I've been thrilled that your posting them to You Tube, as it allows me to continue where I left off since the kids and wife always interrupt my listening pleasure.

Sent from a little black box in the palm of my hand!

I've been thrilled that your posting them to You Tube, as it allows me to continue where I left off since the kids and wife always interrupt my listening pleasure.

You should download the app from the app store https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/dads-getting-grounded-dadshideout.com/id842862587?mt=2

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.podbean.DadsGettingGrounded&hl=en_GB

I have the app and was using it up to the point of posting on You Tube. Prefer you tube as it holds in my account history and can be resumed from any device or computer.