Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Introduce Yourself # 3

Welcome Don, Glad you signed up ! Congrats to you and your stepdaughter, and good luck to her next month !!

Take a look around and jump in where you'd like !  :2thumbs

Guest 67TommyGuns
[quote name="Fuzzbert" post="191982" timestamp="1342559487"]
Hi. My name is Don. My stepdaughter just graduated from med school, and is taking her boards next month!.

I'm friends with Wolfreed; I'm known as Donbert everywhere else, but Fuzzbert here because somebody stole my name! :)
[/quote]

Welcome aboard Sir! :)

Hello Don.  Man, good luck to your daughter.  That is a quite the feat she is undertaking.  I wish her all the luck with it.  I know you must be really proud.

Did you want the username "Donbert" here?  I don't see a member named "Donbert", but I'll be happy to help you out with getting the username you want. 

Well man, hope you enjoy the site and we keep hearing more from you.

Guest waffenwolf
Greetings Gents,

I'm waffenwolf AKA Brian and good friend of recent recruit Calvin_Mamas.  I've got two young daughters who I stay at home with, so I get an occasional WOT game during the day and hope to get on more at night for platoons and CWs.  If anyone is interested, Calvin and I are planning on playing MechWarrior Online MWO in August once it goes live. 

Hello Brian, great to have you at the site.  I'm sure you will have a blast playing with the other dads on PC.  Many dads play other games and not just WoT too, so I'm betting someone else will take you up on your offer to play MechWarrior.  Hope you enjoy the site and we see you around.

Guest 67TommyGuns
[quote name="waffenwolf" post="192573" timestamp="1342655640"]
Greetings Gents,

I'm waffenwolf AKA Brian and good friend of recent recruit Calvin_Mamas.  I've got two young daughters who I stay at home with, so I get an occasional WOT game during the day and hope to get on more at night for platoons and CWs.  If anyone is interested, Calvin and I are planning on playing MechWarrior Online MWO in August once it goes live.
[/quote]

Welcome aboard Brian! :)

Guest CarryOn Killing
Im a little behind on welcomes im afraid. Sorry to all new dads, so i'll just say a huge WELCOME to you all and hope to see you around the site. Check out the boards and jump in a convo anytime.

Guest jixser
Hey
Father of 4 here (ages 6-14). I live in central Canada. I do residential and light commercial structural design. I don't really have any hobbies in the summer as work and family take up most of my time (and World of Tanks every spare minute I can manage), but I'm working towards my pilots license in the slower construction season mid winters.
I'm hopeing to find some people to do some casual platooning with (tier 6 or 7).