Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Introduce Yourself # 3

Guest xXxDONNYBOIxXx
welcome shofan and mafuskas you should like it here watch out for that derpitts character he might drag you into his closet  :smile2

Guest 67TommyGuns
[quote name="Lionize" post="188340" timestamp="1341798492"]
Hello DHO,

I am a long time PC gamer who likes a lot of strategy games but also enjoys killing time with some on-line play.  Currently I play WoT and my search for a clan is what led me here.  As for my RL situation I am 33 with a wife, 4 1/2 year old son, and a 6 week old daughter.  Professionally I have gone from banking to pharmacy owner to rental properties and then back to banking.  I'm still doing the rentals on the side and the pharmacy business did very well for me.  I'm in a perfect spot in my life and am just looking to have a little fun.
[/quote]

WELCOME!

Guest 67TommyGuns
[quote name="Mafuskas" post="190517" timestamp="1342153064"]
Hello gentlemen.

I am a 23 y.o. single father of a 15 month old son who is absolutely full of personality. I work full time and in my free hours I am usually online. I heard of DHO some time ago through [i]World of Tanks[/i], and that is the main reason I am here - though I am looking forward to branching out and exploring all that this community has to offer.

Thanks for having me here, and I look forward to getting to know you all better.
[/quote]

Welcome to the Hideout Mafuskas!

I bet your little guy is a lot of fun! My boys are all your age now... jeez I'm gettin up the hill. :)

Hello gentlemen.

I am a 23 y.o. single father of a 15 month old son who is absolutely full of personality. I work full time and in my free hours I am usually online. I heard of DHO some time ago through [i]World of Tanks[/i], and that is the main reason I am here - though I am looking forward to branching out and exploring all that this community has to offer.

Thanks for having me here, and I look forward to getting to know you all better.
[/quote]

Hello Mafuskas, man, I had to check your username 5 times to make sure I spelled it right.  :lol  We have a lot to offer here, but it is what you make it.  Whatever you decide is fine too.  You won't be forced or pressured.  Congrats on your son.  He is going to grow up so fast.  Seems mine was a little boy 15 months old and now he is 11 years old.  Crazy.  Anyway man, I know you will have a blast with the dads here tanking and all that crazy jazz.  Hope to see you around and that you enjoy the Hideout.
:tank

[quote author=Shofan86 link=topic=14322.msg190546#msg190546 date=1342157263]
Hello i am shofan86 I am a father of 2 sons pat jr and dustin lee i work on cars computers go to car shows and hang out with my family at home i play wot,wow,go2 and skyrim and a wowp beta tester i listen to rock and metal and just love to enjoy life as it come :2thumbs
[/quote]

Howdy Shofan, congrats on the two boys.  What kind of car do you currently have as your project, any?  We have quite a few dads here that work on cars and restore.  Just had a recent new dad who restores old WWII jeeps.  They are awesome.  Check out the vehicle board if you want to see any pics.  Hope you enjoy the site and that you have a blast tanking with the other dads.

Guest CarryOn Killing
Hello gentlemen.

[/quote]

Howdy and welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll do fine here and meet loads of great dads. Take a look around,jump in any and all conversations. Congrats on the new(ish) kid,they grow up hella fast. My boy is just a tad older, and a ny on 5 yr old. Girl. Both are pests and a can be arsholes, but I love em to bits. I guess you could say they're full of personality too... :lol

[quote author=Shofan86 link=topic=14322.msg190546#msg190546 date=1342157263]
Hello i am shofan86 I am a father of 2 sons pat jr and dustin lee i work on cars computers go to car shows and hang out with my family at home i play wot,wow,go2 and skyrim and a wowp beta tester i listen to rock and metal and just love to enjoy life as it come :2thumbs
[/quote]

welcome shofan86, do you only play pc? Or do you go console as well?
im abit of. A rock and metal fan myself, but also listen to pretty much anything going. If its good music,and catchy,i like it.
take a look around,check out the. Forum and threads. Post up some pics of your ride (s?) and enjoy yourself.

[IMG]http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh551/CarryOnKilling/trollface.png[/img]

I am XTRDragon and I am new to being a father and to DHO's website.  I am 32 yrs old and just this past May, my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.  I started playing World of Tanks last October and have been hooked ever since.  Believe or not my brother got me started playing bc his newborn was in children's hospital for the first 3 months of her life and WOT was keeping him sane!  Anyways I just joined a newer smaller clan (fssf), but wanted to join your website so that I can interact with other dads who has or knows what I am going through with trying raise a newborn, keep the wife happy, work a full-time job (regional manager), and still try to find time for the games we love.  I am a high tier grinder in WOT.  In 5600 battles I managed to get an E100, IS7, IS4 and close to researching the GW type E, batchat, and JT.  Anyways hope to be able to learn and share in experiences of fatherhood and gaming.  Please feel free to look me up in WOTs anytime, my username is the same.  Thanks.  XTRDragon.

Guest 67TommyGuns
[quote name="XTRDragon" post="190987" timestamp="1342269044"]
I am XTRDragon and I am new to being a father and to DHO's website.  I am 32 yrs old and just this past May, my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.  I started playing World of Tanks last October and have been hooked ever since.  Believe or not my brother got me started playing bc his newborn was in children's hospital for the first 3 months of her life and WOT was keeping him sane!  Anyways I just joined a newer smaller clan (fssf), but wanted to join your website so that I can interact with other dads who has or knows what I am going through with trying raise a newborn, keep the wife happy, work a full-time job (regional manager), and still try to find time for the games we love.  I am a high tier grinder in WOT.  In 5600 battles I managed to get an E100, IS7, IS4 and close to researching the GW type E, batchat, and JT.  Anyways hope to be able to learn and share in experiences of fatherhood and gaming.  Please feel free to look me up in WOTs anytime, my username is the same.  Thanks.  XTRDragon.
[/quote]

Welcome to the Hideout!

I have 3 sons and always wanted a daughter. You're at a great age to enjoy being a Dad. :)

Its cool that you found a clan that you like. I'm sure that nobody will have a problem if you want to join us for a few battles here and there. We often get together for super platoons: several platoons all clicking the battle button at the same time. With all of us on vent it makes it a real hoot since we often end up shooting at each other (both in game and on vent). :)

Add me to your game contacts and say hi! :)  67TommyGuns

Tom

Howdy Dragon, great to finally hear from you.  We are more than happy to be here as dads for one another.  This site is what you make it.  Man, it's tough after the baby is born.  Hormones are still getting back down to normal levels, some of us don't get sleep, but others get babies that are born sleeping through the night.  And no nookie for a while too.  Haha.  It's tough man, but questions come up as they happen.  So anytime you have a question or a rant, post it up.  We are an overly friendly bunch here and always here to help one another out.

Thanks for the warm welcome.  Yea fatherhood has definitely been a learning process and I am sure I haven't even begun to scratch the surface lol. I am always up for platooning with new people especially if its other high tiers.  The clan I am currently with is new and still small so not a lot of participation goes on.  I can even join your clan on Vent if ya want so we can get to know each other, just need the log on info.  My main focus is participating in clan wars and if my current clan continues to drop off in participation just in general (avg 4 on a night), might be looking for a change.  Thanks again!  XTRDragon.

Guest Fuzzbert
Hi. My name is Don. My stepdaughter just graduated from med school, and is taking her boards next month!.

I'm friends with Wolfreed; I'm known as Donbert everywhere else, but Fuzzbert here because somebody stole my name! :)