Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Introduce Yourself # 3

Hello DHO,

I am a long time PC gamer who likes a lot of strategy games but also enjoys killing time with some on-line play.  Currently I play WoT and my search for a clan is what led me here.  As for my RL situation I am 33 with a wife, 4 1/2 year old son, and a 6 week old daughter.  Professionally I have gone from banking to pharmacy owner to rental properties and then back to banking.  I'm still doing the rentals on the side and the pharmacy business did very well for me.  I'm in a perfect spot in my life and am just looking to have a little fun.

Guest CarryOn Killing
Heya Lioniz. Well you certainly came to the right place for fun. We're all about family first here,but love gaming as well. Xbox,ps3,pc,and all those inbetween.
you'll find a great load of dads here to play with. I don't play WoT personally,but ther''re plenty that do.  See you around dude.
and welccome to the hideout!
:welcomesign :dadshideout

Welcome lion, glad you found us, as mentioned were all about family and just doing what we can to have a good time !! Great intro, congrats on your kids ! 

Hey Lionize, great to have you here.  I have my son two years older than my daughter.  I like it because when they get older, I feel he can look out for his younger sister, even though all they do right now is fight.  Haha.  You will find a ton of dads that play WoT here and no doubt you will make some fast friends.  That's quite a story with your job jumping.  I guess you never got bored or complacent with it.  Well, I hope you enjoy the site and that we hear from you again.

welcome lionize, always glad to have another tanker.  clan invite sent your way

Guest Mafuskas
Hello gentlemen.

I am a 23 y.o. single father of a 15 month old son who is absolutely full of personality. I work full time and in my free hours I am usually online. I heard of DHO some time ago through [i]World of Tanks[/i], and that is the main reason I am here - though I am looking forward to branching out and exploring all that this community has to offer.

Thanks for having me here, and I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Welcome to the Site Mafuskas !! Glad you found us ! Congrats on your 15 month old ! my second just turned 12 months and same thing, he's full personality too  :lol but just wait, I have a 3 yr old and all i'll say is  :banghead

Haha, again welcome man and someone from our WOT group will be here soon to invite ya !

Guest Mafuskas
Haha, I am sure you have your hands full.

Thanks for the reply, and I am looking forward to Tanking with dads.

[quote name="Mafuskas" post="190535" timestamp="1342155298"]
Haha, I am sure you have your hands full.

Thanks for the reply, and I am looking forward to Tanking with dads.
[/quote]

:lmao2 no worries bro, you'll be bombarded tomorrow with welcomes, the tanker ladies are in bed now  :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

Don't tell'em I said that, they'll kill me !!  :lol

Hello i am shofan86 I am a father of 2 sons pat jr and dustin lee i work on cars computers go to car shows and hang out with my family at home i play wot,wow,go2 and skyrim and a wowp beta tester i listen to rock and metal and just love to enjoy life as it come :2thumbs