Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Introduce Yourself # 3

Welcome to the online man cave just for dads.  We are a dads only site here to have a good time.  Discuss anything you have problems with, what you like doing, and about your family.  Since we are all dads, you won't find any condescending statements or comments.  We are here to just have a great time and alot of laughs.  So no politics and no religion.  Anything else is fair game.
Post here about yourself.  Your family, your interest, and anything else you would like to let us know about you.  Welcome again, hope you stay with the site for a long time.

:dadshideout

Guest Jeriel865
The name is Jp. Well that's what my friends call me. I am 26 and have 1 little girl who just turned 1 and two step kids one girl (7) and one boy (8). I work printed on t-shirts so if you ever want some shirts printed for any type of occasion give me a holler. When I'm not working I'm playing on the xbox. I love pretty much any game all about getting achievements and upping my gamer score hehehehehe. Oh! And go to either distrcitlines.com or merchspin.com or bigtopshirts.com and thats proof enough that we legit company that makes shirts.  :chiefdance

COME, SON OF JERIEL!!  KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!

:lol  Hey man, welcome to the site.  Congrats on the little girl, and two step kids.  I know that is a difficult job.  We have plenty of dads taking on that daunting task as well.  I love getting achievements as well.  Luckily we have plenty of dads that are gamerscore whores as well and will help out.  Just post up if you need any help with anything and I'm sure any dad who has the game will be willing to help.  I have dusted off quite a few old games to help people go back and get achievements.
Does your company only do T-shirts?  Reason I ask is because we have our logo set up to where people can buy shirts and other items in our Dad's Links board.  Well, plenty of dads have asked for a DHO beer cozy.  They don't offer that, just the one for the can.  So if your company could take logos and put them on beer bottle cozies you could very well corner the market.  :lol  Well man, hope to see you around the site and hear from you again.

Guest CarryOn Killing
[quote name="Aftrthought051" post="185115" timestamp="1340966058"]
COME, SON OF JERIEL!!  KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!

:lol  Hey man, welcome to the site.  Congrats on the little girl, and two step kids.  I know that is a difficult job.  We have plenty of dads taking on that daunting task as well.  I love getting achievements as well.  Luckily we have plenty of dads that are gamerscore whores as well and will help out.  Just post up if you need any help with anything and I'm sure any dad who has the game will be willing to help.  I have dusted off quite a few old games to help people go back and get achievements.
Does your company only do T-shirts?  Reason I ask is because we have our logo set up to where people can buy shirts and other items in our Dad's Links board.  Well, plenty of dads have asked for a DHO beer cozy.  They don't offer that, just the one for the can.  So if your company could take logos and put them on beer bottle cozies you could very well corner the market.  :lol  Well man, hope to see you around the site and hear from you again.
[/quote]

AND BUMPER STICKERS! I SOOOO WANT A BUMPER STICKER FOR MY CAR!

Guest Helokitty
Greetings All!  Brand new member here.  I saw the recruitment add in the WoT forums and thought it would be cool to come over and check it out.  My Name is Bill, I am 50, have 4 kids and a brand new grandson.  Was in the Submarine force for 13 years before getting out and became a Civy.  Currently working in the Semi Conductor industry since 98 in the NE of the US.  I am an avid gamer (been so since 1978, thank you Atari!) and I don't limit myself to just one platform.  I just started playing WoT within the last 3 days (Thank you Nvidia for the game code!) and I have to say I am having a blast with it.  Gotta love being a newb getting killed all the time.  I am very interested in becoming a member of the Clan in WoT's so hopefully I will get to see some of the members online soon.  Guess that's about all for now!  See you in game.

Helo.

Hello Bill.  Wow man, you certainly have a growing family.  I'm glad you found us.  You will find every gaming platform here, so whatever your interest, we got it covered.  I know you will have a blast with the WoT dads though.  They are hilarious and have a great time tanking together.  Hope you enjoy the site and we get to hear more from you.

Guest 67TommyGuns
[quote name="Bill Sherman" post="185362" timestamp="1341010222"]
Greetings All!  Brand new member here.  I saw the recruitment add in the WoT forums and thought it would be cool to come over and check it out.  My Name is Bill, I am 50, have 4 kids and a brand new grandson.  Was in the Submarine force for 13 years before getting out and became a Civy.  Currently working in the Semi Conductor industry since 98 in the NE of the US.  I am an avid gamer (been so since 1978, thank you Atari!) and I don't limit myself to just one platform.  I just started playing WoT within the last 3 days (Thank you Nvidia for the game code!) and I have to say I am having a blast with it.  Gotta love being a newb getting killed all the time.  I am very interested in becoming a member of the Clan in WoT's so hopefully I will get to see some of the members online soon.  Guess that's about all for now!  See you in game.

Helo.
[/quote]

Hiya Bill!

Congrats on the new grandson!  My boys are being nice to me, I'm not a Gramps yet. :)

There is a semiconductor industry in the NE? Interesting info!

A true Squid eh?  Cool!
I'm a former AT2 and never did get a boat ride. Depending on which type of subs you were in, I may have transmitted a few VLF messages your way.

Welcome to the Hideout and welcome to DHO3!  :)

Guest 67TommyGuns
[quote name="Jeriel865" post="185100" timestamp="1340942894"]
The name is Jp. Well that's what my friends call me. I am 26 and have 1 little girl who just turned 1 and two step kids one girl (7) and one boy (8). I work printed on t-shirts so if you ever want some shirts printed for any type of occasion give me a holler. When I'm not working I'm playing on the xbox. I love pretty much any game all about getting achievements and upping my gamer score hehehehehe. Oh! And go to either distrcitlines.com or merchspin.com or bigtopshirts.com and thats proof enough that we legit company that makes shirts.  :chiefdance
[/quote]

Welcome to the hideout Jp!

Printed goodies eh?  I'll have to check them out!
BTW, districtlines.com is a dead link.