Hey fellas,

I'm surprised there's nothing in the forum on Xbox Clubs. I'm a community driven guy with not a lot of free time on my hands. For anyone that has experienced my reign in this forum I'm super quick to start a group, but I'm unable to sustain said group. It takes a good amount of work and effort to keep a group going.

With that said I started a "Dads Hideout Club" and if you want you can join. There isn't a web interface for Clubs so you can only view it while on your console (or Windows 10 -- I think).

Huh, I didn't realize it wasn't public. I'll get to work on that invite, tonight.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Yeah the groups and LFF are only for preview members, I'm sure it will be out for general release soon, I came out of the preview program around 6 months ago but if its possible an invite would be appreciated :2thumbs    

It's been around for a while, but new users might not know about it. We have a Club for DHO on the Xbox. You can find it at the link below. Once you join, or if you're already in, make sure to turn your notifications "on" so you can keep up to date with any dads looking for help on a game, a partner to run co-op with or an upcoming community game night.

https://account.xbox.com/en-ca/clubs/profile?clubid=3379839561383748

Alternatively, search for DHO from the Club section on your Xbox and join from there.

Also, make sure to join our Discord server and give yourself the @Xbox role.