Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Daracis: Dad in the Spotlight June 25th - 29th

Alright everybody, let's hear it for the new guy who has already stepped up to tell us all about himself in this week's Dad in the Spotlight.  Don't scare him off, and don't let Pitts force him into the closet.  So let's hear all about our newest member to enter the limelight for the week.

Monday-Tell us about yourself and how you found us

Tuesday-Tell us about your family

Wednesday-Tell us about all your job and your hobbies

Thursday-Tell us about where you have been and where you want to go

Friday-Other dads from the site question the dad in the spotlight, ask them a question and they answer it(within reason)

Guest Renovatio 42

Alright, Daracis! Looking forward to your week in the Spotlight!

Well.. lets see...

Well I'm 33 yr old and i live in Williston ND about 40 miles from the Canada border. I smelt precious metals for a living been, doing that for 7 yrs now. When I'm not at work i mostly Hermit around the house and play daddy day care on my days off  :lol. In person I'm very shy and never step out to gain attention very much.

I love all types of tech not much of a outdoors person. Now how I found this site.  I was tired of just gaming alone with the few friends i had being that all games that were not rpg games being evil, well i like fps also so i went to xbox's site and started to search the forms and came across a topic that was talking about DHO. I came to this site crossed my fingers hoping for the best and now I'm here.

Names.. Daracis is the Name all my chr are named  in any game where i can name a chr its been my go to name for as long as i can remember. Dreamcaster5885 is my xbox tag. Does it mean any thing? No not really I just loves the dreamcast by Sega and carried that over to this name.

Hey Daracis ! Glad you decided to do this !! Great 1st day man ! Cool job, a smelter, well hot i guess  :blink2  :lol

Glad you found us and decided to join up ! I had kinda seen the site before joining, a couple times actually, then finally did because of Rain !

Guest Renovatio 42

Awesome! Curious, do you remember which xbox thread brought you here?

Awesome write up dude, and that must be an awesome job you do.  Thanks for coming by and joining up here at DHO and that’s for participate in the Dads in the spotlight segment. Can’t wait to know more about you, we should definitely game sometime on games that we both have, anyway take it ease dude looking forward for more.

Oh and Pitts thanks to you I get paid some royalties for bringing you in baby :lol

Awesome! Curious, do you remember which xbox thread brought you here?

Halo !  :chiefdance  :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

Oh and Pitts thanks to you I get paid some royalties for bringing you in baby :lol

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

Ok, so how come Daracis isn't your Xbox gamertag?  Was that one taken?

I like your job.  I have watched several documentaries on smelting, and I just find it really interesting how hot you have to get metals, and how to make them pure and all.  Really cool, and I think if it was ancient times, I would definitely have been trying to get my blacksmith apprenticeship. 

Just don't cross the border into Canada and you should be good.  Well man, it's been great gaming with you so much in Battlefield and can't wait for the rest of the week and to hear about your family.

Guest leeb0y

Great 1st day. Glad you found the site and look forward to the rest of the week.

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!

Ok, so how come Daracis isn't your Xbox gamertag?  Was that one taken?

I like your job.  I have watched several documentaries on smelting, and I just find it really interesting how hot you have to get metals, and how to make them pure and all.  Really cool, and I think if it was ancient times, I would definitely have been trying to get my blacksmith apprenticeship. 

Just don't cross the border into Canada and you should be good.  Well man, it's been great gaming with you so much in Battlefield and can't wait for the rest of the week and to hear about your family.

Well its like a bad tat I have to justify if its worth the 10.00 to change to buy a new dlc for a some game i have.  :lol When I first made

my tag i never even though to use the Main chr name and when i did it wasnt an option back then so it stuck  :cry  :lmao2