Suggestions
Anecdotes

Christian -
Damian - daughter head, wife sinuses, son driving
Dan - 
daughter's birthday, Cub Scouts, bunion surgery
J
eremy - soccer begins, sleepover drama

ESRBeware - I Am Alive - http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=31623&Title=I+Am+Alive

Play Time - What games have you been playing in your free time?
Damian - For Honor, Dishonored, Alienation

Jeremy - Srett Fighter Shite, Battlefront, Alienation, For Honor, Animation Throwdown
Dan - Assault Suit Leynos, For Honor (alpha), Shovel Knight, Alienation, Elgato woes
Christian -

Metacritcal - 

Movie/TV Talk
Christian -
Damian - Legend, The Revenant, Civil War, Vice Principals

Dan - Stranger Things (finished), 
Jeremy - American Horror Story, Mad Men, 

Feedback -

Site Info
www.DadsHideOut.com
Online Man-Cave for Dads
We are Dads first and everything else second

EXTRA LIFE info

http://www.extra-lif...pant/DGGPodcast

Info about meetup and stream

Zazzle store

www.zazzle.com/dadsgettinggrounded

Wrap Up
E-mails/feedback from listeners
Contact us podcast@dadshideout.com
@DGGPodcast on Twitter

DGGPodcast on Facebook
@Aftrthought051, @Ruiner2 @Dadshideout
Questions, comments, hate mail
Find, listen and rate on
iTunes
Google Play
Windows Marketplace
Podbean

0 - Absolute garbage. Buggy, extremely long load times, and a bland open world. Should have NEVER been released in this fashion. Someone above who gave it a 10 said a plus was that it released on date. Maybe it shouldn't have. A delay was needed. It releasing on time was the least of this games problem. This is insulting.

10 - ReCore, I am not a fanboy as it is a new franchise but I had to say something because I do not think that this game deserves all the negs. Sure, the loading times could be better, it is some tech issues here and there but when it is going, it is GOING. Fast paced, fun, beautiful apocalyptic planet and a loveable heroine and not to forget little Mack, this game is what a game should be... fun and easy to get into.. hard to master. I don't work for these people, I have nothing to gain or lose but for $49.95AUD you get a whole lot of game and a whole lot of fun, don't let the negs keep you away from giving this game a try, it is worth it, guaranteed

0 - This is by far the most broken game in xbox one generation, if you have to reset 5 times in 3 hours is really something seriously wrong with the game and the day one patch does nothing with the loading system that's just unbearable, the story is really bland and generic, the graphics are of OG Xbox, not that i care too much about graphics it could be way worst and still be good but is just one more down in a long line which makes the overall experience so disappointing, my recommendation, wait until it gets to Games with Gold by then I hope a lot of things may be fixed.

10 - microsoft and keiji infune together!!!wow!!!i am a hardcore fan of both :) i am playing this games for hours and still no tired.all these negative reviews are come from void minds.i like it,its gameplay is lovely,story good,graphics awesome,,,here and there you could find things to cheer you up during gaming :) 

nice jon microsoft,,greet job inafune sun :) 
^__^