Sign in to follow this  
joey791

Welcome To Dad's Hideout: Kravitz

Hello Kravitz,

Welcome to Dad's Hideout. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

You joined on the 29 Aug 2016.

Tell us all about yourself here:

Don't worry, we aren't like other forums. As dads, we are here to help one another out, not fan flame wars.

Thanks for signing up and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hello, I joined this community to join the SWGOH guild but I must say the gamer dad niche is fantastic!  I have been a PC gamer most of my life. I still play Classic EQ, DAoC, Swtor,  ARMA III and a ton of other MMO's.  I was heavy into WoT on the PC back when it released. I used to mow people down when the Maus was the only top tier german tank :)  

I also play XBox One with my brother when we are both not busy being a dad. Destiny, ESO, The Division and Battlefront mostly.

Hey Kravitz. We have a complete section dedicated to mobile gaming, let me know if you have any trouble finding it, and let us know your ally code for SW:GoH. Many of us are also on Discord throughout the day if you are interested to hear the chatter there. A lot about SW is on there about upcoming events and who to work on. Glad you like the "Dads only" theme, and hope we continue to see you around.