Accomplishments
Questions
Suggestions
Anecdotes

Christian -
Damian - 2nd opinion, son's eye, new dog, wife laundry 
Dan - school started, soccer x2, clever joke son, sneaky daughter,

Jeremy - bus bust, holler-day, local cinema

ESRBeware - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=34495&Title=Deus+Ex%3a+Mankind+Divided

Play Time - What games have you been playing in your free time?
Damian - Da Witcher, Saturday Morning RPG, Titanfall 2, PSN woes, FFIV
Jeremy - Fallout 4, Hearthstone expansion, Titanfail Deux, More BS from MS

Dan - Assault Android Cactus, Journey, Jamestown+, Uncharted 4
Christian -

Metacritcal - No Man's Sky

Movie/TV Talk
Christian -
Damian - High Crimes, BvS, Dirty Grandpa, Point Break

Dan - The Secret Life of Pets, Almost done with Voltron, Agents of S.H.I.T. (hatewatching)
Jeremy - Last VVitch Hunter, Bad Moms

Feedback -

Ayleward2 - Discord

if you had an option to pick 1 novel series/comic series etc. to bring to Netflix, what would it  be? My vote would be the X-wing series of SW novels, bring them into the new universe.

MrLinford - Discord

What gaming facilities do you have at work? I have a XBone, football table (soccer) and a dart board.

Jescor - Discord

Would you rather watch Snowpiercer or play Unity for the same amount of time that Snowpiercer runs?

Site Info
www.DadsHideOut.com
Online Man-Cave for Dads
We are Dads first and everything else second

Zazzle store

www.zazzle.com/dadsgettinggrounded

Wrap Up
E-mails/feedback from listeners
Contact us podcast@dadshideout.com
@DGGPodcast on Twitter

DGGPodcast on Facebook
@Aftrthought051, @Ruiner2 @Dadshideout
Questions, comments, hate mail
Find, listen and rate on
iTunes
Google Play
Windows Marketplace
Podbean

Jeremy

10 - Exceptional Exploration Game. I just spent 4 hours walking around on the same planet. Listening to my favourite pink flood albums, whilst mining, then selling resources. Outstanding.

and

10 (?) - So much overrated! Don't play this crap! Everything is so empty. Not much you expect that. So, don't play this game really. Empty world, and boring as f*ck give me my money!

Damian

2 - The game should have been called "Search for Minerals." You travel to virtually identical planets and fire your magic mining gun at rocks and plants. Incredibly dull and lacking the sense of wonder the developers were hoping to engender.

and 

0 - Had great potential, too bad it gets boring about 3 hours in. All you do is gather resources to get to the next planet were you have to do the same. Wait for a sale!

Dan

10 - The game is amazing! Every planet is a different challenge, every place a surprise! I was born in a radioative planet that I had to run for my life, everything in that planet was mean to kill me... after I got a different spaceship I went to other planet with a landscape similar with moon, but full of lakes and no animal life, the atmosphere was different, I was following a alien sinal for help and I dont know what happened that i forgot time... looking for old buildings, I didn't realize that the heavier atmosphere was consuming my energy faster than usual... If I had not left the planet I would be stuck there forever! It was amazing experience! 

Do not listen to very bad reviews ... people are lazy and never read enough to understand what this game is ! They are still crying for multiplayer and other things, but did not realize that if they are looking for more of the same thing that they have had no need to play NMS. This game is unique and will always be a different amazing adventure every day!

Chris(tian?)

0 - No Man's Sky is a procedurally generated snooze fest. Where the developer intended splendor and wonderment only frustration materialized. The core gameplay is lackluster and clumsy and leans heavily on the woefully tedious gameplay mechanics found in Minecraft yet lacks any of the expressive freedoms found in its peer. I regret my purchase as I had high hopes for this game I strongly encourage potential buyers to wait on a substantial price drop before venturing into this vacuous hollow cash grab.