Sign in to follow this  
Deo

Star Wars: GoH - Galactic War

Lumi is going to be 5* later this week and 6* asap. She's definitely a staple for all my teams at the moment. I still need to unlock IG-88 and Jawa Engineer. According to my client I don't even see where JE's shards can be got! lol... 

JE shards are in guild shipments.  It will only show up using the 'find' feature if it's actually available.  Since they rotate the first slot between JE, Dengar, and Gam Guard there is a good chance one of the other two will be there instead.

Question about this. I have been holding off on my A team's attacks so I can clear the table more often. All are at lvl 6, some have all lvl 7's, a few with omega. Does attack lvl's effect power rankings?

Question about this. I have been holding off on my A team's attacks so I can clear the table more often. All are at lvl 6, some have all lvl 7's, a few with omega. Does attack lvl's effect power rankings?

You mean the level of your abilities?  No.   Only gear, stars, and levels affected power rating before mods.  I think mods have some impact to it however I haven't adjusted my gear since they supposedly added that into the power rating formula.  Omega whatever you want. 

You mean the level of your abilities?  No.   Only gear, stars, and levels affected power rating before mods.  I think mods have some impact to it however I haven't adjusted my gear since they supposedly added that into the power rating formula.  Omega whatever you want. 

Thanks, gonna get to work on getting them all to lvl 7 across the board then. Start working on Omega after. Adding Omega to anything other then basic attack will change power rankings though as I have to have them to lvl  78 or 80.

I played around with my mods and that is changing the order of my toons around, so I think mods do affect it somehow.

This... i mean seriously please tell me there is a way to find this guys profile.

Untitled_zpstubve6yz.jpg

it's node 6 and has already wiped out my D team. My A team loses half it's toons before i pull out.

I don't get it Silnt.  He's only 5* and he's low gear.  On top of it you should have 10-15 toons at the minimum with full turn meter.  Wipe him out before he moves, which Rey may be able to do herself, and that's an easy team to kill.  Grievous and FOTP have no synergy and Vader is slow and a one-hit wonder. 

If you didn't use nodes 1-5 to prep your GW helpful toons then you should consider this a nice lesson learned. 

Man, I've been playing some teams with that Tie Fighter pilot and he is freaking HARD!! I have started taking him out first if he is isn't high energy. Almost as bad as Leia.

Man, I've been playing some teams with that Tie Fighter pilot and he is freaking HARD!! I have started taking him out first if he is isn't high energy. Almost as bad as Leia.

He hits very hard but he's incredibly slow, has middling tenacity (so you can perma-stun him), and doen't do anything other than hit hard.  As long as you don't catch a fully speed modded one you should be ok.  Most people don't bother speed modding him because he would still get beat out by Rey/Leia/Anakin who have better kits, do the same or better damage, and have much higher natural speed. 

Twice in the life of SWGOH he was the top damage dealer in the game.  Once when his abilities were bugged at 7* and he got a HUGE boost in HP and a second time when level cap was increased to 80 but before they rebalanced damage.  Which was allegedly going to give slower toons more damage and faster toons less damage but somehow nerfed FOTP and buffed Rey.... Figure that one out.