Sign in to follow this  
fordemon(DHO2)

World of tanks blitz

I started a DHO clan in blitz if anyone is interested in joining hope I didn't overstep boundaries by making one.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'm playing Blitz now and searched for a DHO Blitz clan. Saw about 8 folks. If still any life or just for the sake of it, you can add me to the Clan for Blitz. I'm, 'Toxdon'(same as my PC name).

Thanks! 

I was a Beta tester for Blitz, but it didn't come out on Android for a long time so I didn't really do any testing   :blink2

Still got the M4E4 gift though    :eek

The controls never really worked for me on phone or tablet,  so I was pleased to find that it's available to play on PC now via Steam, so I can now play WOT Blitz on my PC (windows 7) with normal keyboard and mouse controls    :2thumbs  :bnb

I'll have a look for the clan

Same with me. Could never really play it on pad. So now available thru Steam much for fun. I sent my application in to the DHO clan that was listed when you do a Clan search about a week or so ago. No reply, so this may be inactive now. (Fordemon was Clan leader)

I've been dabbling with it on the ipad, but controls are hellish.  just dl-ed on pc, will pop on from time to time. 

I applied to the clan for blitz since i cant play on my pc atm i am in dho x and would like to be accepted into the blitz clan please.