Sign in to follow this  
CrazyDaze

Gears 4?

Sorry Pin and Sooner. You guys got on kinda late and I was already getting sleepy. I knew I wouldn't be playing much longer, so I didn't bother jumping into the party. Got to play a little bit of the campaign and glad I did. I didn't know that while roadie running, you can hit "B" and jump across a barrier in one fluid motion. Or that you can take cover across from an enemy, push up on your controller towards them, and hit "X" to pull them across the barrier, stunned, and then hit "Y" to shank them. This is my new curb stomp. I was running recklessly around the battlefield trying to do this to as many enemies as I could. It was hilarious and oh so fulfilling.

No problem man. Sooner, Tom Ace and his friend and I did some horde. Got to wave 47 when we hit a wall realized it was late and called it a nightb

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

speaking of wave 47 we got stuck on that last night.  not really stuck stuck more like we failed once and then the game wouldn't load back up.  so annoying...  went through 1-50 on normal a couple times over the weekend.  not too bad want to try hardcore once we get a couple of cards leveled up adequately.

Wow. I've just been plugging away at the campaign when I could. Up to Act III, about halfway through now. I was up to play some Horde last night, but no one was interested, so Magma and I did some campaign co-op. Actually finished one battle that took me like 7 tries to pass, and we passed it the 2nd time. (Would have been the first, but Magma decided to boomshot a juvie up close and go and get himself perished.)