Suggestions
Anecdotes

Christian -
Damian - water park, changing ballast, school, driving school take 2
Dan - Pool party, Kindergarten screening, little campout with kids

Jeremy - Nintendon't, SD Doctor, School's in

ESRBeware - Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate 

Free game with gold

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=33540&Title=WARRIORS+OROCHI+3+Ultimate

Or we could do one of these since they're on sale on the xbone

Resident Evil HD

Resident Evil 0

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6

DmC Definitive Ed

DMC 4 Special Edition

DMC HD collection (360)

Possibly grab one of these unless someone has a better idea. I'm game.

Play Time - What games have you been playing in your free time?
Damian - Shadow of Mordor, We Happy Few, Vive, The Witcher 3
Jeremy - Fallout 4 revisit, FF Mo-BS, Tiny Towers, Rebel Galaxy

Dan - Jamestown+, TMNT IV Turtles in Time, Raystorm HD, Mobius Final Fantasy, will get into Uncharted 4 soon
Christian -

Metacritcal - 

Movie/TV Talk
Christian -
Damian - Rick and Morty, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Battlebots, The Big Short, Eddie the Eagle, 10 Cloverfield Lane

Dan - Suicide Squad, Voltron
Jeremy - Stranger Things, Mad Men, Secret Life of Pets

Feedback -

Awakenedheathen - Discord

What is a game that reviewed poorly that you love and also what is a game that was highly acclaimed that you despise?

Ayleward2 - Discord

if you had an option to pick 1 novel series/comic series etc. to bring to Netflix, what would it  be? My vote would be the X-wing series of SW novels, bring them into the new universe.

MrLinford - Discord

What gaming facilities do you have at work? I have a XBone, football table (soccer) and a dart board.

Site Info
www.DadsHideOut.com
Online Man-Cave for Dads
We are Dads first and everything else second

Zazzle store

www.zazzle.com/dadsgettinggrounded

Wrap Up
E-mails/feedback from listeners
Contact us podcast@dadshideout.com
@DGGPodcast on Twitter

DGGPodcast on Facebook
@Aftrthought051, @Ruiner2 @Dadshideout
Questions, comments, hate mail
Find, listen and rate on
iTunes
Google Play
Windows Marketplace
Podbean

10 - I really like it Will smith and Margot Robbie as deadshot and Harley Quinn were best performance in whole movie mostly Batman cameo best few scenes in the movie

AND

10 - one of the best movies I've ever seen it's soooo great I love it the joker's character was awesome the suicide squad album is so cool loved it. It's awesome

0 - Day 1 and the DC fans are out in full force creating multiple accounts to spam 10s for a movie they probably haven't seen. Click on 95% of a '10' score and notice how the account only has ONE movie reviewed. You think they would at least remember their log ins to they can reuse them for BvS, Wonder Woman and all the future DC movies but I guess when your creating temp accounts all day that's too much work. Fanboy love and hate for movies is ruining the whole concept of user scores.. haters spamming 0s for movies like The Force Awakens and lovers spamming 10s for critically despised movies like BvS just so they can say, "Look at the scores, how the fans love it! Forget the critics". So here.... I'll join the party and throw in a ZERO to help even it all out. Saw it this morning and though it started out promising, it fizzled quickly and is nothing really special.

10 - a non spoiler review of suicide squad.........as a comic book lover i love this movie....the characters where well executed ...will Smith was Will Smith, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn was amazing , jay Hernandez el diblo blew me away and Jared leto,s joker was scary didn't get much screen time but it wasn't hz movie..... and i got goosebumbs in every batman scene....... if u want to have a fun weekend i recommend dz movie.....

2 - So "Suicide Squad" is not the best film by DC.Battle in this film so bad,like you are watching film from 90 's.In this team only Harley Quinn and Deathshot is normal.Joker isn't Joker,its SWAG pimp,really.Just look at his costume,at his tattoo.The Story line is boring,because we all saw it in advertising.So i waited more.