Role Call - 

Guest Dad - Derek (Detroit Slasher) of Open Forum Radio

Father Time - Parenting (round table)
Accomplishments
Questions
Suggestions
Anecdotes

Derek -
Damian - City park and Pokemon Go (duck YOURSELF!!), driving school, daughter doctor
Dan - work work work, more VBS, Cub Scout day camp (archery, fishin, shootng, etc), scaring the kid (50/50 intentional/unintentional)

Jeremy - Beach Vacation, Elevator PSA/Rant, stupid WV, get gas, ears pierced

ESRBeware - Mafia 2? http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=28776&Title=Mafia+II

Play Time - What games have you been playing in your free time?
Damian - Pokemon Go, Borderlands, Saints Row IV, BF4, Shadow of Mordor
Jeremy - FF: BE, 
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, FF13
Dan - Castlevania: Mirror of Fate, DariusBurst CS, FFBE, Retro Freak, Battleblock Theater, Assault Android Cactus
Derek

Metacritcal - 

Movie/TV Talk
Derek -
Damian - Crimson Peak, Southpaw, Allegiant, Lucky Number Slevin

Dan - Star Trek: TNG, Star Trek: Beyond
Jeremy - VVitch

Feedback -

From- @detroitslasher
have you ever burped so loud you feel like you lost a pound and offended someone next to you?

Matt Helmer  - Facebook

Should I shouldn't I get another motorcycle? My wife isn't to thrilled a about the idea, but two wheels have been apart of my life ever since I learned to ride a bike. What say you? Replace my totaled bike, or forget it, it's China Town man.

Carter Jelacic - Facebook

Thoughts on the release of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2, and previous downloads not being available for either title.

JediDad - Discord

Are there any games coming out the rest of the year that you all are looking forward to?

CapnMikeM - Discord

which cast member of DGG is going to quit Social Media next...

DeviousMrMatt - Should he get another motorcycle after his accident?  Wife is not too hot on the idea, but it is a big part of his life.

Site Info
www.DadsHideOut.com
Online Man-Cave for Dads
We are Dads first and everything else second

Zazzle store

www.zazzle.com/dadsgettinggrounded

Wrap Up
E-mails/feedback from listeners
Contact us podcast@dadshideout.com
@DGGPodcast on Twitter
@Aftrthought051, @Ruiner2 @Dadshideout
Questions, comments, hate mail
Find, listen and rate on
iTunes
Google Play
Windows Marketplace
Podbean

Jeremy - Sat through it last night because wife wanted to. Words fail me at just how awful this is. It is literally Pixels with Women. People keep praising Hemsworth and McKinnon. I have no idea why. Thor boy plays a moron. A complete and utter moron. It that's your thing go watch some old Mel Brooks movies and look for Teri Garr. That's Hemsworth in this. Shallow and stupid. And McKinnon? She's like a random clown thrown in to distract you from realizing just how awful and souless this mess is. Look! Jangly Keys!!! she is comepletely insanely random. She would work better in a Monty Python sketch. It's like she is channeling all Three Stooges in one body, at their most annoying. I suspect they accidentally gave her an old script for "Tank Girl" and nobody bothered to correct it. But at least she has and is a character. Which cannot be said of the rest of the cast. I can't believe any critic with ethics or a soul is giving this dumpster fire of a movie a mid to high grade. Just save your money. Take your family to see the Pets movie. Again if needed. Don't subject your poor daughters to this mess in order to empower them. They deserve better.

Damian - 5 stars! (rated it a 9) There is no fan bigger than I regarding the original 2 Ghostbuster movies. That said, the new movie is an absolute compliment to the originals.  I had hopes for it to be good but went in skeptical. I was very entertained and fell deep into the movie. I loved the characters and the special effects were great. I will see it again and buy a copy when available. Don't listen to the bad reviews. Go in, enjoy the fact it's a fun movie in the middle of a lot of terror in our present day lives.

Dan - I enjoyed the new independence day more.... Yeah this movie is that bad. Imagine if you tried kids humour.... but the humour that kids would not find funny because they dont understand it (lol queef jokes and shooting people in the dick) but adults wont find it funny because there not children. Honestly take your kids to see the secret life of pets instead.... god I wish I did.

Derek - The ghosts were actually scary, the comedy was hilarious, and the busting action was great. Don't listen to the haters. I loved this one WAY more original. A brilliant successor more worthy of the moniker more almost everything else it shares it with.

and...

This movie is hilarious. I found the character arch of Slimer to be moving. All the haters just need to lighten up and enjoy the ride. And yes it is better than the original.