Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Kilgore Dad in the Spotlight: June 4th - 8th

Thursday: Places traveled

This one really isn't as extravagant as I would have liked. Of course I lived in Germany as an infant but besides a select few memories i do not remember much of it.

Mostly I have lived in TN and West memphis just over the border in Arkansas.

For vacations, I have been to Disney World and we try to get over to the Arkansas Derby in Hot Springs every year for my birthday, but sometimes money just doesn't work out. I have visited all of the Confederacyy  :woot and a couple places in Illinois/indiana cause I have some family up there.

Back in high school, I went out to Philmont in New Mexico with the Boy Scouts. That was a fun hiking trip through the mountains.

For where i want to go, my dream is to move to Alaska. I have always wanted to live up there and the natural attractions are the main reason. I might have to spend a fortune in clothes for my wife to wear though because she gets cold if i kepp the a/c at 73  :banghead

I hear you man.  My wife is swearing we will do an Alaskian Cruise at some point in time.  I think that is the only thing on our bucket list.  :lol

I also agree with you on not working sales.  I need a steady paycheck and income.  To me, it doesn't really matter how hard you work, you might hit a point where you just can't can't sales.  And then your paycheck takes a hit.  Nope, not for me.  I would work fast food before I do that.

Guest CarryOn Killing

Heya man,sorry i'm a little late to the show. Sounds like you've lived a very interesting life so far. Good or bad.

great how you got re-aquainted with your (now) wife.

I wouldn't worry too much about not knowing what you want to do in life career wise. At least your out there trying different things,so you can say for sure that that is something you definitely DON'T want to do.

I worked in retail for a while,and hated it. Having to be polite to customers,even when they were being douche's.

You said your into miniature gaming,do you paint them too?

I used to play gamesworkshop's warhammer and warhammer 40k,but now just occasionally do the figure painting. Like to do Diarama's and custom builds of figures and vehicles.

http://dadshideout.com/index.php?topic=3213.0

this is the link to the minitature painting and gaming ,my stuff is the last couple of pages.

I don't really get into the painting aspect of it. While doing fantasy posters are fun, the painting/coloring side of art doesn't intrigue me. Building does, as does writing (especially character development and world-buidling). I had seen that thread and you guys are awesome at what you do. I just like making them into warbands and killing people.

Great week Kilgore thanks for sharing now [Michael Buffer] Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/Michael Buffer]

1. If you’re a waiter and a customer was super rude, would you spill food accidentally on them or think about doing this?

2. What was your favorite cartoon character as a kid and why did you enjoy them?

3. If you could choose to have dinner with 5 people (real of fictional) who would you invite and why?

4. If in an instant you could become an invisible man, where would you go and what would you do?

5. If someone made a funny comedy movie about your life, which part of the story would be the funniest and why?

6. What was your fondest television character when you were a young child? What was it that you liked about them?

7. What do you regret the most in your life?

8. What’s the most funniest experience you have had in your entire life?

9. Have you ever had a date with a person that is much fatter or slimmer than you and when you saw them for the first time what did you think?

10. How old were you when you had your first proper date and did you kiss them?

11. What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told in your life? Where you caught out?

12. If you instantly turned into a woman for a day, how would you spend that day?

13. When you meet someone for the first time and you do not like them what would you normally do?

14. What’s the highest priority for you when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humor, or something else?

15. Have you ever been caught with your pants down in a public place – if so what were you doing?

16. What’s the difference between having sex and making love for you and which do you prefer?

17. If you could change the age that you lost your virginity, would you?

18. What’s your biggest sexual ‘turn-ons’ and ‘turn-offs’?

19. Have you ever cheated on your partner? Did they ever find out? If so, what happened?

20. Have you ever been caught touching yourself sexually? If you did, how old where you and who caught you?

21. Have you ever been to an orgy with more than two other people? If so did you have sex or just watch?

22. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

23. How come no one ever says, “Its only  a game” when their team is winning?

24. How do you know when a Smurf suffocates?

25.Do you need a silencer when you shoot a mime?

26. Do you find it unnerving that what doctors do is called 'practice'?

27.Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

28. If you take an Oriental person and spin him/her around several times, does he/she become disoriented?

1. If you’re a waiter and a customer was super rude, would you spill food accidentally on them or think about doing this?

I have done this before. Whole tray of drinks/leftovers got spilled on an asshat who sent her food back 3 times.

2. What was your favorite cartoon character as a kid and why did you enjoy them?

Marvin the Martian. He kept trying to destroy the world

3. If you could choose to have dinner with 5 people (real of fictional) who would you invite and why?

Tolkien, Robert jordan, Terry Goodkind, George Martin, and Dostoeyevsky

They are all my favorite authors and I think the conversation woukld be awesome.

4. If in an instant you could become an invisible man, where would you go and what would you do?

I would become an assassin and kill all the world's leaders in their sleep so that the people can rise up and rule themselves.

5. If someone made a funny comedy movie about your life, which part of the story would be the funniest and why?

The ending would be because I have not had a funny life.

6. What was your fondest television character when you were a young child? What was it that you liked about them?

Kelly Kapowski on Saved by the Bell. Do you need an answer? :fap

7. What do you regret the most in your life?

Not finishing college

8. What’s the most funniest experience you have had in your entire life?

The irony of getting a concussion playing intramural soccer and when the paramedic asked me if I had someone to call and I said my parents. then realizing that my dad had shttered both his heels the previous night and my mother was in another state about 8 hours away with him and so couldn't be reached. Also when we got to the emergency room seeing the crack classy lady who had a tire iron stuck through her cheek.

9. Have you ever had a date with a person that is much fatter or slimmer than you and when you saw them for the first time what did you think?

Yes. Online date (bleh that was horrible idea) and she was nice. But wanted to have my babies after the first date and took me back to her place to meet all her family. I was a little scared.

10. How old were you when you had your first proper date and did you kiss them?

14. Yes She ended up breaking up with me the next week though because I was too "slow"

11. What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told in your life? Where you caught out?

Telling my parents that I didn't ahve a DUI and only had reckless driving. No. I was 19 and blew a .05 and the law is .04. Was speeding down the street doing 60 in a 35 trying to go to IHOP after a long night of Christmas partying and got pulled over. Ended up on diversion and it's not on my record though. :bananarock

12. If you instantly turned into a woman for a day, how would you spend that day?

In bed with my wife and trying on her unmentionables. :excited

13. When you meet someone for the first time and you do not like them what would you normally do?

Ignore them as much as possible

14. What’s the highest priority for you when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humor, or something else?

Intelligence. I have a 195 IQ and if I cannot talk to you I will not like you. Period

15. Have you ever been caught with your pants down in a public place – if so what were you doing?

16. What’s the difference between having sex and making love for you and which do you prefer?

Sex is animalistic urges. Love is a commitment. And there are different strokes for different folkss (times)

17. If you could change the age that you lost your virginity, would you?

Yes that bench was a 2 bit skeeting classy lady :trap and broke up with me by telling me she was pregnant and never wanted to see me again.

18. What’s your biggest sexual ‘turn-ons’ and ‘turn-offs’?

Ons- Smell and agressiveness I like the neck too

Offs - nagging

19. Have you ever cheated on your partner? Did they ever find out? If so, what happened?

nope. cheaters deserve to burn

20. Have you ever been caught touching yourself sexually? If you did, how old where you and who caught you?

Yes. Probably like 12 and it was my mother :banghead

21. Have you ever been to an orgy with more than two other people? If so did you have sex or just watch?

was not an orgy but was a party at a cousin's friends lake house. Lots of peopel were making out in that room and the girl I was with ended up kicking them all out and locking the door to the room. I choked and told her i liked her too much though to have sex so we messed around in other ways.  :rant

:mad:banghead

22. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

they are often the same person though it is our perception that changes.

23. How come no one ever says, “Its only  a game” when their team is winning?

They are too busy saying "score board"

24. How do you know when a Smurf suffocates?

he dies

25.Do you need a silencer when you shoot a mime?

If they are performing and you do not want to get caught, then yes

26. Do you find it unnerving that what doctors do is called 'practice'?

a little

27.Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

we do not want a blood infection to kill them. that would be inhumane

28. If you take an Oriental person and spin him/her around several times, does he/she become disoriented?

no, but if you throw an oriental under a truck you get a crustacean.

Guest CarryOn Killing

:lmao2

good answers to all killgore.

loved the crustacean one. And the smurf.

you missed one out though, #15:

have you ever been caught with your pants down in public and if so what were you doing?

Oh didn't notice it.

have you ever been caught with your pants down in public and if so what were you doing?

Yes was with psycho bench from hell in high school(one who broke up with me by saying she was pregnant) and we were at the the mall in the tiered garage about to go christmas shopping. She decide we needed to spice things up a bit and started going down on me in the parking lot. A security guard was driving around and saw us sitting in the car and walked up but when he saw what she was doing gave me a wink and thumbs up and walked away.

Guest Renovatio 42

Alright it's Friday biotches and time for questions. Let them roll

You asked for it!  :lmao2

Friday!!! Time for Questions!

* You're a Jack-of-all-trades, but can you make a good cup of coffee? Explain your methods.

* If you could be given ANOTHER talent or ability, what would you want it to be?

* Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don't taste or smell anything like it?

* How would you build a space station that would attract aliens?

* How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?

* Why doesn't the armpit hair have split ends?

* You and your lady are going to watch a movie, what three types of movies would you choose?

* At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

* Why is a birthday cake the only food you can blow on and spit on and everybody rushes to get a piece?

* Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

* What is your favorite word?

* What is your least favorite word?

* Do you scream on roller coasters?

* If today was your last day on Earth and tomorrow aliens were taking you away to travel through space, how would you spend your last day on earth?

* If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

* If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

* What looks sexy on a woman or a man?

* Have you ever gone cow-tipping?

* Have you ever posed as a nude model?

* If you had to be an animal for one week, which animal would you choose to be? And what would you do?

* Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

* What music do you listen to the most?

* Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?

* It is more worthwhile and satisfying to improve the world or appreciate the world?

* Is it true cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

* Whats your favorite horror movie?

* Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

* If work is so terrific, how come you get paid for it?

* If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?

* Why are there no size "B" batteries?