Sign in to follow this  
SilntMercy

SW:GoH Question and opinions.

So, I just got GS to 7* and should have QGJ there tomorrow. This only leaves Rey to make 7* for an entire team for GW/arena (Lumi, GS, QGJ, Rey, and 86). My question is this. Most of those characters, and several others not listed need that furnace. My thought is to really start hammering out a raid team, trying to get as many TMR toons as possible. Right now I have Teebo grinding but that is it. Chewie is a 4* with a lvl 4 basic. QGJ need omega on his basic and he will be ready. My plan is to grind Chewie ASAP, but who else should I be going after for the TMR?

Do you have RG or Phasma? They are great for raid and pretty much anything else. Stormtrooper Han, ewok elder, and Ackbar are great additions as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You need someone who can effectively hit speed down. Phasma has the most utility (decent lead in arena, good potency for slow, good lead for dps in T7 raids, etc). I just finished leveling Jawa who hits nicely and pairs up great with Jawa Engineer and droids when you fight other droid teams. Fives is ok too but has really low potency and chance to hit. RG is good too but just can't do anything other than slow in the raid. In arena he would replace anyone on your team and make it better. You're too spread on dps and will get focused by stun teams or high speed teams on D. Probably fun on offense too.

Started the grind on Chewie. Have everything for him to become gear 8, just need to get his level up. He is at 56 right now. QGJ is waiting on omega for his TMR. This should allow me to have 3 TMR toons for raids, would at least be able to do some work during the T4's. With Chewie being available for grind in Cantina, this should also allow me to build up/get Ashoka so I can finally start playing in the Yoda events who also has a TMR. Oh.. the grind is real.