Sign in to follow this  
Cpl_Maida

Hearts of Iron?

No, Saw someone streaming an early release of this one. Wanted to see if it was something I'd be into or not. I do like strategy games with plenty of options but I spent most of my time feeling confused.

You don't have to start with the earlier versions.  This game has a step learning curve to it.  The multi-player aspect has been greatly improved over previous versions.

You don't have to start with the earlier versions. This game has a step learning curve to it. The multi-player aspect has been greatly improved over previous versions.

Crump do you think it would be enjoyable if I jumped in at the newest version or would it just be too much to get any enjoyment out of it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Crump do you think it would be enjoyable if I jumped in at the newest version or would it just be too much to get any enjoyment out of it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

IV is the easiest of any of them and best multiplayer. Currently AI is a little borked so its easy to win, but they are tweaking it.

I played the first, and maybe it was me, but that game was brutal on your mistakes. This game looks pretty good, will probably be downloading it tonight.

Is HOI: The Darkest Hour a stand alone game? Anyone played it? I played I and II but none of the other iterations.

It is a stand alone that started as a mid for HOI 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved 1 and 2. Bought 4 a few months ago. Still haven't played it. Was waiting for summer. First 2 games could suck up HOURS in what felt like minutes. Dangerous to play during the school year. If you like ww2 and strategy, these are great ones.