Role Call - 

Father Time - Parenting (round table)
Accomplishments
Questions
Suggestions
Anecdotes

Christian -
Damian - laser tag, helping family, healthy foods
Dan - Cub Scout...leadership...again, zip lining bday party, yard simulator 3000

Jeremy - Teeball tough

ESRBeware - XCOM: Enemy within  
http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=33051&Title=X-COM%3a+Enemy+Within Someone read in their best "Alf" voice. HA!

Play Time - What games have you been playing in your free time?
Damian - Uncharted 4, Rock Band 4
Jeremy - Uncharted 4, Sunset Overdrive
Dan - Battleborn, Odin Sphere,
Christian -

E3 info -  Sony and MS only?

Predictions, reactions, etc?

Metacritcal - 

Movie/TV Talk
Christian -
Damian - Deadpool, The Resurrection of Jake the Snake Roberts, Breaking the Magician's Code, GoT (THE HOUND!!!), TMNT 2

Dan - Deadbeat S3, Parks & Rec
Jeremy - Sense 8, Voltron

Monkey business - the rebuttal to Mike's Mahoney rant about the zoo gorilla death, too long for a 140 character tweet. PREPARE YOURSELF! 

Feedback -

Site Info
www.DadsHideOut.com
Online Man-Cave for Dads
Dads first, everything else second

Wrap Up
E-mails/feedback from listeners
Contact us podcast@dadshideout.com
@DGGPodcast on Twitter
@Magmaflow328, @Aftrthought051, @Ruiner2 @Dadshideout
Questions, comments, hate mail
Find, listen and rate on
iTunes
Google Play
Windows Marketplace
Podbean

Metacritical: The Division

Damian - (positive) This game is a cover-based shooter MMO with an amazing story. What I love most about this game is that they took all of Bungie's mistakes with Destiny, and learned from them.

In this game you actually feel like you're making a difference. You get to build your own base and discover a story THAT EXISTS IN THE GAME - what a concept! The story isn't hidden on a bunch of cards, that you can only access outside of the game, like Destiny.

The Division didn't re-write the story less than a year before launch, or sell original, cut content to customers, and call it DLC, unlike Destiny.

The Division doesn't have microtransactions, period. Unlike Destiny.

The Division has built in matchmaking, and doesn't rely on 3rd party websites just to find a group, unlike Destiny.

This game is a breath of fresh air and everything Destiny isn't. In short, it's good.

Dan - (Negative) What a crummy repetitive loot based game. The loot is garbage and not even fun! Oh sweet a new clip with 1% more accuracy! Yay flipping me! This game will bomb faster than destiny. All the enemies are the SAME! They all need 5000 shots to the head to kill. So stupid. Save your money itll be half price in 2 months if you ABSOLUTELY must play it.

Jeremy - (Positive) First off, if you are complaining about enemies being bullet sponges than you didn't pay much attention to previews, reviews, videos or play the beta. This is a tactical shooter game with big RPG elements incorporated. Secondly as someone who initially found the game to be a combination of Destiny and Borderlands which it is it also has Skyrim level customization. Honestly you need to spend at least 10 hours with this game to ever really get what it is trying to do. Having said that this game is fantastic, a huge step in the right direction! People complain about enemies taking too many hits, well honestly they have not spent much time with the game then and tried out all the various weapons and mods you can use. I felt that way too until I picked up a classic M44 Marksman rifle and started dropping enemies with a single head shot. I think many people find the amount of variation and customization this game offers a little daunting at first, I know I did for sure. The ability to run solo, or with friends or strangers for that matter is done very well. This is one that if you just dismiss it as some Destiny spin off and throw it aside you will honestly be missing out, seriously, give this game a chance because it is a true 10!

Christian - (Negative) Did you enjoy destiny? If so you will probably enjoy the division. Playedforabout 15 hours. Personally I'm an old school gamer (25) years and am saddened by peoples positive reaction to mediocrity like this.

Mobile gaming is now infecting consoles and pc's and the division is representative of it. Do you enjoy repeating the same task over and over again in the same environment for little to no reward? Do you enjoy grinding out 'daily' missions to earn currency to obtain things slightly better than what you had. Does the idea of a game with no story, no variety, no intelligent AI, or no real sense getting anywhere appeal?

I could be describing farmville OR the division.

Don't buy it.