Sign in to follow this  
gpc_4

TOG!

I'm with the "I bought it because it was iconic" crowd. Oh, and going away forever. Glad I didn't mis-remember that.

But I never really run it.

I earned my Tog through the infamous kill securing mission. So I received an iconic tank and kept my platoon mates safe...

I’m sure that when I get around to going up the British heavy line it will come in handy.

You'd be wrong. The tank is garbage and playing it enough games as it will take to get a crew their first skill would be torture. Just train a spare crew in the Cromwell and retrain them for the heavies when you're ready.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

As the probably most infamous advocate user of the TOG, I love TOG platoon. Nothing more fun than 3 or more TOGS clipping along at 12kph and the blistering multitap high pen assault that the TOG stacking creates. 1200 health regardless of the damage output of the enemy makes for tons of fun...but hey that is me and my optimism.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Guest ......

I was working my way through a battle in my Japanese teir 6 last night and happen upon an AFK TOG at their cap.  I sure racked in the xp from farming his health.

It was Tog-a-licious!