Sign in to follow this  
SlyGambit

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Guild

Thats cool. i was just curious. it took us quite a while to get to the tier 6 raid. first time we did it, it took us almost a week to complete i think. but we can get throguh a tier 5 in less than a day now.

Hey Damian, here is my Ally code. 748-185-584 

So how active is the guild? what tier raid are you running and how often? The current guild i am in runs tier 5 and occasionally a tier 6. 

Also, does anyone use this site? https://swgoh.gg/

here is a link to my Profile there https://swgoh.gg/u/superbren33/

Moderately active. We are running T4/T5 raid rotation although most of the stronger players lay off heavily on the T4 so the newer players can get their whacks in.  We just did a T5 in 48 hours (3 rotations) so we might have to start polling people on whether or not they'd be fine with just doing 5s.  It won't be as enjoyable for the guys with a single team of 5* toons but the rewards will be better for them.  

We get about 12k guild tokens a day so around 20 active daily.  There are 37 in the guild.  I haven't bothered to look but my guess is ~10 have walked away from the game.  So its pretty good activity but since we don't require anything we're only able to do raids every 4 days or so.  

You might want to consider changing your arena team to run Dooku lead. It'll be a lot more effective than Phasma.  Run Dooku with a combo of Phasma/QGJ/Lumi/GS/86.   If you ever get RG up to speed (or Han) you can sub them in for Lumi.    

Logged in fine, but several times had to restart during promoting/training characters.

Ayle

Moderately active. We are running T4/T5 raid rotation although most of the stronger players lay off heavily on the T4 so the newer players can get their whacks in. We just did a T5 in 48 hours (3 rotations) so we might have to start polling people on whether or not they'd be fine with just doing 5s. It won't be as enjoyable for the guys with a single team of 5* toons but the rewards will be better for them.

We get about 12k guild tokens a day so around 20 active daily. There are 37 in the guild. I haven't bothered to look but my guess is ~10 have walked away from the game. So its pretty good activity but since we don't require anything we're only able to do raids every 4 days or so.

You might want to consider changing your arena team to run Dooku lead. It'll be a lot more effective than Phasma. Run Dooku with a combo of Phasma/QGJ/Lumi/GS/86. If you ever get RG up to speed (or Han) you can sub them in for Lumi.

Thanks for the areana team advice. I haven't really focused on areana much yet. Been trying to farm/level characters. Just recently got dooku to gear lvl 9 and he is considerably more powerful. I swapped to your suggested team of Dooku lead/QGJ/luminari/GS/Phasma and I've been quite a bit more successful. Working on RG and Rey currently. So i'll be subbing them both i there at some point.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Awesome! I'm always a day late and a dollar short tho! I'm still working on getting the best teams I can for this raid and now there will be another one! Still excited about it. Variety is good.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

good god that's nuts!  The most i've ever been able to get on one person was 6