Sign in to follow this  
SlyGambit

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Guild

Yes.  It's to the left of Events.  You may have to get a manual update of the game.  They do the auto-push to everyone sometime today but the app store had it for manual download this morning.

Ok, I see the update now. I never think to go into Google Play and update apps as my phone typically downloads the updates automatically.

OK, I got it. I created our guild, Dad's Hideout, and sent out invites.

@_CHILL_: are you under a different name in game? I know I am "Corstrewn Odai". I didn't see you on my FL to get you an invite.

OK, I got it. I created our guild, Dad's Hideout, and sent out invites.

@_CHILL_: are you under a different name in game? I know I am "Corstrewn Odai". I didn't see you on my FL to get you an invite.

_CHILL_ is just CHILL.  Showing as a lvl 59 Lumi in my ally list.  562-531-336

So to maximize raids you want to follow this schedule:

Sunday Day - Run Arena, Save Cantina
Sunday Night - Spend Cantina
Monday Day - Spend Cantina, Save GW, Save Light Energy
Monday Night - Spend Light Energy
Tuesday Day - Spend Light Energy
Tuesday Night - Run GW, Restart GW
Wednesday Day - Run GW, Restart GW, Run GW, Save Hard Energy
Wednesday Night - Spend Hard Energy
Thursday Day - Spend Hard Energy, Save Dailies & Challenges
Thursday Night- Finish Dailies & Challenges
Friday Day - Finish Dailies & Challenges, Save Dark Energy
Friday Night - Spend Dark Energy
Saturday Day - Spend Dark Energy, Save Arena (if possible)
Saturday Night - Run Arena

Basically since the cutoff is tied to CST arena cutoff but your energy refreshes happen at midnight your time in order to maximize your contribution you want to wait to spend your energy on that day's events until after your refreshes. 

If this is way more thought then you want to put into it the only thing you can do to help out is if you are farming gear/shards and have a choice between a light side battle or a dark side battle on a day when one or the other is used for clan activities the try to match it up.  :)

So light energy and dark energy is all the same though, right? Just need to do those battles on those certain days?

I made Sly, Jedi, and Deo officers. Figured you guys are active, and hardcore on the forums here, so we should be able to keep up with it all between the four of us.

I got CHILL added, and he accepted my friend request, so I have him invited to the guild as well. That should be everyone.

So today, I will earn coins for the guild by doing Cantina missions. This is correct?

I think I understand that schedule. I should be able to follow it to help out.

EDIT: Why do we save GW today? We don't use it tomorrow, and you get a fresh restart each day. I haven't started my GW today, but this one doesn't make sense to me. Am I missing something? If I restart my GW, at midnight, I will get a fresh restart anyway. Or am I suppose to restart today, not doing anything, and then play tomorrow as far as I can get, then do my restart? I'll bet it's that. See, typing this out helps me understand.

So light energy and dark energy is all the same though, right? Just need to do those battles on those certain days?

So today, I will earn coins for the guild by doing Cantina missions. This is correct?

I think I understand that schedule. I should be able to follow it to help out.

EDIT: Why do we save GW today? We don't use it tomorrow, and you get a fresh restart each day. I haven't started my GW today, but this one doesn't make sense to me. Am I missing something? If I restart my GW, at midnight, I will get a fresh restart anyway. Or am I suppose to restart today, not doing anything, and then play tomorrow as far as I can get, then do my restart? I'll bet it's that. See, typing this out helps me understand.

You can spend 'regular' energy on Light Side missions or Dark Side missions.  On certain days the former will count towards guild coins.  On other days the latter counts towards guild coins.

The schedule is weird in that a day 'ends' sometime around 6:00 PM CST.   So right now you want to do as much cantina energy, including any refreshes you would buy using crystals, prior to the end of 'today'.  You want to save your regular energy until tonight.  Basically by having it near max at 6 CT and not spending any crystals to do refreshes.   Then after the new day begins, after dinner more or less,  you spend all your energy.   Since your crystals refresh at 12AM/1AM your time that means you can use refreshes tonight AND use refreshes tomorrow to spend on LS missions. 

If you don't spend crystals ever this is a little easier.  But I typically spend 50/50 on regular energy and 100 on cantina energy.  During some periods that goes up a lot (usually at a max level cap change) so it can have a pretty big impact doubling down on something.

Got it. Well, I don't usually spend crystals on refreshes just because of no point, and I really don't earn as much as you since I am ranked around 500 in arena still. But I may do some refreshes on days to help with the guild. That makes more sense to me.

Great.. I am so confused. Is there a post in game that tells you what activities produce Coins?

That, and what level raid do you think we should start at?