SlyGambit

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Guild

The tier 1 raid costs 30k coins so we are a little more than halfway there. I think we can just start at T2 or T3 if we have enough by Saturday. I'll post up a guide at some point but they look fun. Debuffers like Akbar, yoda, or ewok elder are pretty key. Also people with foresight. But there is no time limit and your characters refresh every day so it might take a few days. The rewards are pretty crappy.

The actual battle was almost 45 minutes long. You can see how effective they are at TM removal and this is after the recent patch that allows the enemy to resist turn meter reductions  If they couldn't resist the guards would never get off a shot. :) 

Of course they're all 7* G9 and Teebo has his Omega level 9 skill for 100% TM removal (when it isn't resisted) so this is not your run of the mill Ewoks. 

I have a 3* EE, 5* Chirpa, and a 5* Teebo who I could promote to 7* if I ever had a spare 1.5mil credits lying around. 

Oof, I have almost no ewoks built up really.

I have the scout of course, but he is only 1 star and level 50. I have Teebo at 2 stars and level 40. That's it. Is there some other ally that would be key? I might have a better job or chance at leveling them up. 

They're fun but not really easy to star up (Elder only has one hard node until you reach level 77 and scout gets two).  Yoda is apparently even more key to the raid than the Ewoks and Akbar is also pretty good.  I'd go for them over the Ewoks.  Aside from this video there hasn't been a clear 'best comp' for these battles yet.   Since Akbar led Rebel teams have become pretty good in Arena/GW and Jedi will always have a place (QGJ is still pretty excellent and Bariss/Lumi combos still the heart of a successful run through GW) I'd still focus on them. 

Hey guys, still trying to get in on that sweet guild action. My ally code is 238-888-416

I show you are in the guild, TK421. Sorry if it took a while.

I couldn't invite him but I added him to my allies list and then I could invite him (even prior to him accepting the ally list).  Is that what you are doing or do you have a place where you can directly invite people outside of your ally list?