SlyGambit

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Guild

Great.. I am so confused. Is there a post in game that tells you what activities produce Coins?

That, and what level raid do you think we should start at?

For me right now it shows in the daily activities, I currently need to "spend ENERGY to produce GUILD BANK COINS" which will be claimed on tomorrows log in...

Little bit of clarification - maybe.  As long as you spend 600 energy in total (regular or cantina) then you are making a max contribution to Guild Energy that is used for starting raids.  That's basically normal spending with maybe a couple 50 energy refreshes.

The 'daily guild activities' are things YOU complete so you get guild coins that you can use on characters in the guild store.  So Java Engineer (get him) and the Gamorrean Guard will be there as well as other characters like Rey.  You are maxed there as well but at a level none of us will ever hit. 

Once we have enough energy to start a raid I have no idea what to start them at or if that's even up to the officers.  I think you just start a raid and then the individuals can attack at whatever level they're comfortable attacking.  I assume the higher you go the higher your contribution.  But that part no one has done yet (probably have top clans running them tomorrow or Wed.).

The first post in the other thread has been updated with a link to this thread for Guild information

So you can maximize your GW contributions if you have the time by starting your galactic war tomorrow (4/26) but don't complete the first node until the Wednesday evening (4/27) 

Here's why. You get credit for each node that you do.  You can do a max of 12 nodes per run.  If you start your 4/26 GW but don't actually complete any nodes you can begin those on 4/27 after the guild 'day' starts which should be around 6:30 CST.

Then you complete it that night and then reset it before midnight your time.  Then you complete the 26th/27th/28th prior to the end of the guild day approximately at 6:30 central time.

This allows you to complete a maximum of 36 nodes. 

Obviously this means a lot of time.  Since GW sometimes takes 1hr plus for people (I usually do it in about 30-40 minutes spread out through the day).  So don't sweat it if you don't have the time but if you do then this is the best way to maximize it.  Even if you just rig it so you can do it Wednesday night and the Thursday during the day you still get more coins to use in the shop.

Hmm my reset starts at midnight (1am EST) So you are saying to reset at that time and then wait a day (to Weds AM) to do the first node? or wait til 7pm on the same day (Tues)

NVM. I get it.

We have enough coins now to do a tier 2 or 3 raid. I would like to jump to 3. I think we can handle it. Are we all on board for this?