Sign in to follow this  
xJediDadx

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

My line-up thus far. Mind you, I am at level 38.

Stars    Level      Gear Lvl      Ability Lvl

Talia - 4,         38,          4,                 2

Chewie- 3       37            4                  2 (bowcaster) 1 everything else

Jawa   3          37           4                   2

JC      2           37           4                  3 (Saber Strike) 2

RG     2           37           4                  1

Snowtr 2         37           4                   1

Greedo 2        37           4                   1

Ewok Sc 1       37           4                   2

Clone Serg 1   37           4                   2 

IG86     1         37           4                   1, 2(Special) 

Coruscant 1    37            4                   1

I'm open to suggestions.

At that level your best team is probably Chewy lead with JC, Talia, Jawa, and RG.    Work on IG-86, JC, and Sid (arena) and when  you unlock GW work on Luminara.  Replace Chewy with Sid and Talia with IG-86 unless you're working on GS in which case you replace Talia with him. 

Sid/Chewy/JC/Lumi/GS is a solid lineup for level 40-55 arena.  Replace Chewy with IG-86 when he gets 3-4 stars.  Sid/86/GS/Lumi/JC is pretty good to mid 60s.  JC with Poggle/QGJ/Dooku. 

So im running HK, GS, RG, IG-88, and JC as my Arena team. Would you put HK as leader or IG-88, HK gives crit bounus to droid allies which im assuming are just other droid characters. Or would i go with IG-88 who currently gives everyone on the team a crit bonus?

So im running HK, GS, RG, IG-88, and JC as my Arena team. Would you put HK as leader or IG-88, HK gives crit bounus to droid allies which im assuming are just other droid characters. Or would i go with IG-88 who currently gives everyone on the team a crit bonus?

IG-88 until you get 3 droids.  If you have IG-86 instead of JC then switch to HK.  The 30% droids vs. 20% all crit bonus plus the additional turn meter on crit becomes a lot more rewarding with the 3 droids.  Also HK is kinda bad if he's not leader. Sid or Poggle would be a better lead if you have them then HK with your current setup. 

IG-88 until you get 3 droids.  If you have IG-86 instead of JC then switch to HK.  The 30% droids vs. 20% all crit bonus plus the additional turn meter on crit becomes a lot more rewarding with the 3 droids.  Also HK is kinda bad if he's not leader. Sid or Poggle would be a better lead if you have them then HK with your current setup. 

I have IG-86 just about to get his third star, ill play with sticking him in place of JC and see how that goes. Thanks!

I *think* that droids will be safe whenever they make the big meta changes around the end of April too so people investing in them won't get burned.  I am a little concerned about the speed guys (QGJ/GS/Dooku) getting a bit nerfed based on what they've insinuated.  EA/CG doesn't really tell people what they're going to do so the best advice is still play guys you like who are at least end-game viable even if they're not the best of the best.

Personally I like the droids, assisters, and lots of criticals so I usually go after guys with those skills.  Speed and tank/healing are boring and the heavy RNG skills (Phasma's assist, Dooku/Daka stuns) I've always avoided.  They annoy me greatly.

I lucked out over the weekend and got a 4* Barriss Offee out of the Bronzium data cards!

Instantly trained her and she's now #2 in power behind Chewie and has become my new healer

Also there's a thing going on if you don't have Poe already or even if you do I guess, if you log in every day for a week, you'll get enough shards to have him as a character.

Grats. Bariss has little utility in arena but she is the star of GW and LS/Squad battles.  My Bariss/Lumi/JC/GS/QGJ team can almost autoplay the first 9 battles of GW and often could run the entire 12 games. 

I've gotten a few Ewok Scouts and Royal Guards from Bronzium.  Pretty sure I got a IG-86 as well.   The only 4* I've gotten was Poggle twice and Dathcha once. 

BTW Poe is the giveaway for Android only.  iOS users get Phasma.  This is the reverse of what they gave away when SW7:FA came out when iOS users got Poe and Droid got Phasma. 

Poe was nerfed pretty hard and Phasma is getting a big buff at the end of April so iOS users have pretty much won this one.  :)