Sign in to follow this  
xJediDadx

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

At the moment my squad is the strongest people I have based on power, which may or may not be the thing to do anymore, but it's worked for me to get up this award tier.

HK-47 (4*), Chewie (3*), RG (2*), Snowtrooper (2*) and Jawa (3*) (7154 total power)

Close behind in power is Greedo, Plo Koon, Talia, JC , IG-88 and GS

I'd probably go HK, GS, RG, IG-88, and JC.   HK and IG-88 have some synergy. 88 has no health so make sure you get RG's taunt at 50% soon but with both HK and RG in you'll need someone who can do some damage.  Plus IG-88 gives you heal immunity.  You could also use Talia in place of JC or 88 but make sure your last battle of the night you yank her out.  Assuming you're not working on Sid you can focus on getting 88 up to 4* although Sideous is another very helpful toon for GW and IMHO GW is more important. 

Since you should be starting GW go with Chewie as your lead then put in Jawa, GS, Talia, and JC.  Chewie is another character that's awful at arena but since he self-heals he's really helpful in GW.   You almost end up with the 3 healer/2 attacker setup that most people use for the majority of GW.  The moment you unlock Luminari replace Talia with her.  Adding Poggle and then IG-86 after Lumi will go with guys you're already using.

Keep working on GS on cantina.  Cantina shipments consider getting Daka (dark side/challenge), QGJ (everything), or possibly Ashoka (GW).  If I did it all over again I'd probably get Daka first, keep her at 4*, and then then get QGJ and get him up to at least 6*.  They're both key to LS/DS missions, both have tons of utility in arena, challenges, and GW, and both are pretty fun to play.  

I haven't even started working on Sid.

I haven't been back to in the Cantina to spam GS again. been wokring through the first set of levels, almost done and then i'll go back and spam it all. As far as shipments go, I am working on QGJ, think I need 2 more before I can get him.]

Thanks for the line up suggestion, I'll see how it works here in a few minutes when I can battle again.

Wow.. you guys got the nice arena. I just broke 1k and everyone is 19-20k squads. Same as mine. I still end up winning cuz I have Sly's super secret OP lineup (mostly). GS .. wow awesome.

FWIW anyone with iOS can get a free 2* Lando:

https://twitter.com/eastarwars/status/712056966068080640

Click on that in the Twitter iOS app (it won't work through the website).  Lando is not particularly good right now but may be with the upcoming changes.  He has a particular skill that allows him to chain non-stop AoE attacks with them getting stronger each turn.  He's also been made farmable in the cantina.  Regardless it's a free character and might help you get towards Vader shards.

Yeah, I'm all about the free characters, but I'm not iOS. :tongue

I got a Hoth Soldier yesterday though from some chest. He is 3 stars, but I'm crunching funds to level up my guys that I have deemed necessary for the fight.

My line-up thus far. Mind you, I am at level 38.

Stars    Level      Gear Lvl      Ability Lvl

Talia - 4,         38,          4,                 2

Chewie- 3       37            4                  2 (bowcaster) 1 everything else

Jawa   3          37           4                   2

JC      2           37           4                  3 (Saber Strike) 2

RG     2           37           4                  1

Snowtr 2         37           4                   1

Greedo 2        37           4                   1

Ewok Sc 1       37           4                   2

Clone Serg 1   37           4                   2 

IG86     1         37           4                   1, 2(Special) 

Coruscant 1    37            4                   1

I'm open to suggestions.