xJediDadx

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

The Geonosian Soldier that OP that he's in all builds?

Yup.  He has very good speed, good damage, he calls assists (which means you can get slower toons involved earlier), decent health, and has some turn meter play when he crits.    He works best paired with Poggle and with a crit lead like Sid or HK but because he has such a well rounded skillset he can work in just about any group.  Probably the best arena character for FTP players and he's a staple in GW as well.   

As far as breaking into the top-500 if you just work on Sid/Luminara/GS/JC/IG-86 you can break into most server shards top-200s.  JC stops being useful around there and has to be replaced with an attacker like QGJ or someone like Poggle who helps overall damage.   When you get to the top 100 you usually need a team with some synergy.  Crit team, speed team, assist team, Jedi, First Order and a Rebel squad are the only real competitive synergies.  A droid team still can probably net you top-25 too.  That's HK lead, Poggle, IG-86, GS, IG-88/Poe/Royal Guard.  Top-10 has moved to pretty much just speed teams.  QGJ lead with Ashoka, Anakin, Dooku, and GS is the best that I see now although a team just showed up with RG in place of Dooku that might be better against everything except Jedi.

I'm kinda tempted to buy that $25 droid pack right now. I have over $22 in Google Play credit from surveys, but then I'm worried I'll stop playing or it won't be worth it.

Man, I just can not get the GS shards. Been playing like 10 different times and got 1. 

I'm kinda tempted to buy that $25 droid pack right now. I have over $22 in Google Play credit from surveys, but then I'm worried I'll stop playing or it won't be worth it.

Man, I just can not get the GS shards. Been playing like 10 different times and got 1. 

Drop rate for GS shards is around 33% so 1/10 isn't that rare.  You'll pop 5/10 tomorrow.  When/if you're able to get into the top-20 in arena you can spend refreshes on 100 cantina, 50/50 regular energy, and 50 arena and basically net out. 

The droid pack is probably the second best deal they've ever had behind the $5 starter packs (and the one-time $5 21 day crystal subscription).  They just brought it back and I think just for android users (there's a platform specific droid event on android phones).  A droid squad is excellent mid-game in arena and still pretty capable of doing ok end-game.   HK/Poggle/IG-86/GS and either 88/Poe/RG is still one of the easiest FTP options.   And the Poggle/86/GS combo can mix and match with others.  They've basically been the core of my arena team for as long as I've cared about placing.

The subscription packs aren't terrible either especially if you're struggling a bit behind your server shard.  Getting 100 crystals a day for 3 weeks and putting all of those into cantina or arena refreshes can really help.  You may have to have spent $10 to get the option to get the subscriptions.  I don't remember. 

I almost have the GS... I SIM spammed the first level in the Squad Cantina Battles and got 9/10 before I ran out of energy in there.

Edit: Scratch that. I just got the last shard for him! All 10 in one day

Just started but could use some ally's!!!

361-616-291

How does one move up in this game without spending money? Seems like a slow grind

Anyone have any idea how to change the leader? Mine right now is set to Chewie and think I would rather have it to my Jedi Counselor.

Tap on Chewie to remove him from the first position and place whoever you want in his place.

really enjoying this game so far......562-531-336