A big thank you from DHO-X to mrholsy and The_Dad

For all of you forum goers you've probably noticed that DHO-X has been very active in both the Wargaming Fantasy League and doing the 4th Clan Wars Campaign.  In both of these events DHO-X was able to exceed anyones expectations.  In the campaign I expected us to get fewer than 5 tanks but of the 16 'hard commits' as of right now it looks like all 16 will be getting tanks.  Vinsent is the 16th and is right on the edge but as of midnight tonight in our loss against OTTER we think he's got it by 50 or so spots. 

In WGL Fantasy DHO-X has been consistently one of the top participating clans.  This season DHO-X managed to make 200,000 gold by coming in second place behind RDDT. 

So as a token of our appreciation mrholsy received 5,000 gold for his work on both WGL Fantasy and Clan Wars and 2,500 gold to The_Dad for the work he did in clan wars.   Spend it all in one place, boys.

GG

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For all of you forum goers you've probably noticed that DHO-X has been very active in both the Wargaming Fantasy League and doing the 4th Clan Wars Campaign.  In both of these events DHO-X was able to

Huzzah!!!   They both also received from the hard commits a LeHF premium tank and 2800 in gold each. Thanks again gents for everything you did for us.

my humble thanks!   and thanks also to ALL DHO-Xer's for working so hard at fantasy and CW - your rewards are deserved! 

Thanks for all of the hard work - I know for us hard commits it was a pain making sure to be available every night but I can't imagine how much prep time you to had to d daily going over the map and trying to manage our influence smartly!  Again thank you for your hard work and dedication on this challenge!

3 cheers!  Hip Hip _____  Hip Hip _____   Hip Hip _____ !       Truly Thanks,   My favorite part was learning others thoughts and ideas on how to attack specific maps.  Then afterwards be able to discuss the good and the bad like adults without (I hope) no one having any bad feeling s.  It was like playing the board game risk afterwards.   Once again thanks.

Time for my hibernation.

P.S.

I hope Vincent gets his tank.

Thanks to all who participated in these two events much hard work and dedication to X has led us to this position. Special thanks to MrHolsy and The_Dad for going the extra mile in setting up battles and excellent calling. It's a pleasure to be associated with such a fine group of guys and to be a member of DHO. This is the reason we all formed X three years ago, to put together a team of dedicated tankers who wanted to do a little more than just play and I feel that we have accomplished that goal, we are now a force to be reckoned with, these campaigns and the fantasy league accomplishments have proved that. Well done to all, cheers mates!