Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Mr Linford: Dad in the Spotlight TAKE TWO!! 11/30-12/4

1. If you’re a waiter and a customer was super rude, would you spill food accidentally on them or think about doing this? Spill food and drink over them.

2. What was your favourite cartoon character as a kid and why did you enjoy them? He-Man, the power of greyskull!

3. If you could choose to have dinner with 5 people (real of fictional) who would you invite and why? Darth Vader, Yoda, Salma Hayek, Benedict Cumberbatch & Keanu Reeves. Why not.

4. If in an instant you could become an invisible man, where would you go and what would you do? Go to the nearest bank and get some money transferred to my account.

5. If someone made a funny comedy movie about your life, which part of the story would be the funniest and why? Nothing, my life isn't that existing. OK maybe when I went over the handle bars of my bike and broke my wrist.

6. What was your fondest television character when you were a young child? What was it that you liked about them? I can't remember that far back. :dry 

7. What do you regret the most in your life? Not going to Uni.

8. What’s the most funniest experience you have had in your entire life? Being part of a Blind Date

9. Have you ever had a date with a person that is much fatter or slimmer than you and when you saw them for the first time what did you think? Yes, didn't care.

10. How old were you when you had your first proper date and did you kiss them? 16, and yes.

11. What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told in your life? Where you caught out? I didn't do it. No I wasn't caught.

12. If you instantly turned into a woman for a day, how would you spend that day? Just carry on as normal, after having a good look and feel. And finding out what this multiple orgasms are all about.

13. When you meet someone for the first time and you do not like them what would you normally do? Carry on and make sure I avoid them.

14. What’s the highest priority for you when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humor, or something else? sense of humor and good body.

15. Have you ever been caught with your pants down in a public place – if so what were you doing? Sorry, no.

16. What’s the difference between having sex and making love for you and which do you prefer? Making love, takes more time and more intimate.

17. If you could change the age that you lost your virginity, would you? Yes.

18. What’s your biggest sexual ‘turn-ons’ and ‘turn-offs’? Turn-ons are really skin contact. Turn-offs, the wrong noises.

19. Have you ever cheated on your partner? Did they ever find out? If so, what happened? No.

20. Have you ever been caught touching yourself sexually? If you did, how old where you and who caught you? Yes, the wife, she joined in   :2thumbs 

21. Have you ever been to an orgy with more than two other people? If so did you have sex or just watch? No.

22. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites? The wise is more knowledgeable were as a wise guy tends to do things in a smug way.

23. How come no one ever says, “Its onlya game” when their team is winning? Good point.

24. How do you know when a Smurf suffocates? It turns purple, didn't you know.

25.Do you need a silencer when you shoot a mime? Yes.

26. Do you find it unnerving that what doctors do is called 'practice'? Not at all.

27.Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections? To be humain.

28. If you take an Oriental person and spin him/her around several times, does he/she become disoriented? Oh hell yeah!  :smile2 

And what do you feel is your defining moment as a dad?

Seeing him being born! That may change with time.