Toggle shoutbox Dads Shout

Lucudus58 : (23 April 2017 - 03:48 PM)

I did that also

Lucudus58 : (23 April 2017 - 03:48 PM)

:bnb

NeoGP : (23 April 2017 - 07:52 PM)

anyone following TS changes, check the WOT general for info.

Lucudus58 : (24 April 2017 - 05:25 AM)

can someone send me another invite to the clan today Please

bergsteiger : (24 April 2017 - 12:42 PM)

Rough night last night. 1 for 6. Had to move on to WoWs, even though I did get to kill Grant ;)

Lucudus58 : (24 April 2017 - 04:23 PM)

pretty quiet in here

Lucudus58 : (24 April 2017 - 04:24 PM)

:gitrdone

joey791 : (24 April 2017 - 11:27 PM)

Welcome to the forums sgt. flint :)

sgt. flint : (24 April 2017 - 11:38 PM)

Hey All......anyone out there from 2 years ago remember me?

sgt. flint : (24 April 2017 - 11:39 PM)

just started playing WOT again and looking for a clan or group

bergsteiger : (25 April 2017 - 08:31 AM)

Crazy night. Got all my wins AFTER I quit tooning. Very unusual.

The_Dad : (25 April 2017 - 08:36 AM)

similar experience last night... all my wins were BEFORE I started platooning

NeoGP : (25 April 2017 - 10:25 AM)

Hey Flint!

xtc4 : (25 April 2017 - 11:28 AM)

With new mm, having good players at the top of the list seems to make a huge difference. And platooning seems to almost always put you at bottom of the list. So perhaps it makes sense that you good players are winning when playing solo.

joey791 : (25 April 2017 - 11:49 AM)

Welcome to the forums ToerryFutty :)

Archaic : (25 April 2017 - 11:14 PM)

Yes, platoons seem to be pretty gimped with 3-5-7

sgt. flint : (26 April 2017 - 02:12 AM)

Hey Neo, yes i remember you. any others from the old crew still running?

NeoGP : (26 April 2017 - 10:17 AM)

not sure man..I haven't played wot in 2+ years, alot of changes throughout the 5 clans

SGrant7 : (26 April 2017 - 12:05 PM)

Haven't been on much in the last few days, but are 2 man platoons fairing much better?

bergsteiger : (26 April 2017 - 02:38 PM)

Platooning doesn't seem as big of an issue as Tier 8s. Don't think I've had a single game that I was top tier in an VIII

Photo

Clan Recruitment

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Hapa_Fodder

Hapa_Fodder

Chief

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Real first name:Chris

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:55 AM

I know that "clan's" or "fleet's" or whatever they are going to call them haven't been instituted yet but I noticed there is a "recruitment" section so I thought i would post a recruitment post... if you guys could check in on this post every now and then and give it a bump....  don't just type "bump" but say something like.  "MAN sure would be nice to recruit more dad's" or "if you're a father and want a good gaming community check us out"

http://forum.worldof...-community-dho/

appreciate the help head of time guys!

"True leaders understand that leadership is not about them but about those they serve. It is not about exalting themselves but about lifting others up.”

I can imagine a no more rewarding career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worth while, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: "I served in the United States Navy." -JFK

dark.png

#2 thedakar

thedakar

Commander

• Administrators
  • 539 posts
  • Real first name:Rob
  • Steam:cmdrdakar
  • WoT ID:thedakar

Posted 03 November 2015 - 03:14 AM

Can do, will do, Chief!

World of Warships Executive Officer
WarThunder Clan Steward
-DHO-
dark.png
signature.png
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do, and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
"A good solution applied with vigor now is better than a perfect solution applied ten minutes later."
George S. Patton

#3 Villid

Villid

Assassin

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • Xbox:Villid
  • Steam:Villid
  • WoT ID:villd

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:27 AM

Given the way WG did wowp and wot clans being the same in both games, I can see the very same thing happening dorm wows too.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Users Awards

#4 thedakar

thedakar

Commander

• Administrators
  • 539 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 05:29 AM

Ugh, I hope not.  I have practically given up on WoT because WoWS is so much more my play style.  
If the clans have to be linked, that will create quite the conundrum for leadership (and players!)

WarThunder Clan Steward
-DHO-
dark.png
signature.png
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do, and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
"A good solution applied with vigor now is better than a perfect solution applied ten minutes later."
George S. Patton

#5 Brutalus_Maximus

Brutalus_Maximus

Keys to the Hideout

• Keys to the Hideout
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • WoT ID:Brutalus_Maximus

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:28 AM

I want clan stuff to be added asap.  i like wearing a clan tag and having high end play like team battles and clan wars gives a goal when the game starts to get a bit more stale.

1001457628.png

2ilk8zk.gif

"I'd strangle you dead if I weren't eating this sandwich"
"Ignorance can be educated and crazy can be medicated...... but there is no cure for stupid"

#6 thedakar

thedakar

Commander

• Administrators
  • 539 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 11:34 AM

If I start to hit 9's and 10's before fleets/clans are implemented in WoWS I might even go back to WoT to play Strongholds or CW.

I like getting new ships, but the teamwork is what makes these games stand out for me.  

WarThunder Clan Steward
-DHO-
dark.png
signature.png
George S. Patton

#7 dmannshow

dmannshow

McN00bin'

• McN00bin'
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Real first name:Dennis
  • PSN:dmannshow
  • Steam:dmannshow
  • WoT ID:dmannshow

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:06 PM

I'm not even sure if "fleets" made it in yet, but when they do and if they are I would really appreciate an invite into one.Thank you very much!

#8 Erza_The_Titania

Erza_The_Titania

Keys to the Hideout

• Keys to the Hideout
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Xbox:Erza o Scarlet
  • WoT ID:Erza_The_Titania

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:58 PM

I'm not even sure if "fleets" made it in yet, but when they do and if they are I would really appreciate an invite into one.Thank you very much!

They have indeed dropped, but we are still working out the mechanics of everything as a group. We do have a couple of teams, but they are loose at best. I am trying to start something more competitive, but we will have to see. We are always on though if you want to drop in and play! =)

Erza (2).png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don't care if I'm weaker than everyone else in the world."

~Erza Scarlet

#9 thedakar

thedakar

Commander

• Administrators
  • 539 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:00 AM

I would recommend that we start clan recruitment in WoWs.  As much as I hate just spamming the chat, I have good results with waiting for about 15 seconds to pass than paste this into the ALL chat:

Are you a dad? Take a look at dadshideout.com  DHO is the clan for dads - where we understand when "hold on, the kid is needing something!"

WarThunder Clan Steward
-DHO-
dark.png
signature.png
George S. Patton

#10 Hapa_Fodder

Hapa_Fodder

Chief

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Real first name:Chris

Posted 20 February 2016 - 10:26 AM

Please keep bumping and posting gents!

"True leaders understand that leadership is not about them but about those they serve. It is not about exalting themselves but about lifting others up.”

I can imagine a no more rewarding career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worth while, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: "I served in the United States Navy." -JFK

dark.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users