Toggle shoutbox Dads Shout

Steelninja_MkII : (17 June 2017 - 03:10 PM)

um hello?

Osprey007 : (17 June 2017 - 04:51 PM)

hello - who's our Personal Officer - we have Spazz formerly of DHO6 lookking for a Clan Invite; it might of slipped through the cracks, can someone please sent him an invite

DarkJuggalo : (18 June 2017 - 03:11 PM)

cant change channels on TS where is sly lol

SlyGambit : (19 June 2017 - 01:25 PM)

Ignoring you as always. Hi Juggz!

gpc_4 : (19 June 2017 - 06:25 PM)

is he really a juggalo?

joey791 : (20 June 2017 - 08:49 AM)

Welcome to the forums DadForHire :)

Phoenix : (20 June 2017 - 11:12 AM)

Welcome!

Finnegan_gro... : (20 June 2017 - 01:26 PM)

We've already platooned with SteelNinja; great guy, great player, and between me, Yahmann and Steelninja I got a 75 per cent win rate on the night. thx for the awesome toon Steel.

YahMann : (20 June 2017 - 02:18 PM)

SteelNinja, majburnett is in DHO-X not DHO4.

bergsteiger : (21 June 2017 - 02:56 AM)

Jealous Finnegan, but glad to hear it!

joey791 : (21 June 2017 - 11:25 AM)

Welcome to the forums Poe :)

SGrant7 : (21 June 2017 - 11:46 AM)

GoT! 2.5 weeks! New trailer in the TV thread!

SilntMercy : (21 June 2017 - 12:04 PM)

Needs to happen now. This season looks amazing from the previews.

SGrant7 : (21 June 2017 - 12:12 PM)

Seriously!

joey791 : (21 June 2017 - 05:55 PM)

Welcome to the forums kore :)

Vikinger : (21 June 2017 - 06:02 PM)

GoT marathon on HBO starts tonight. Beginning with Episode 1. :-)... I may have to take a small breather from my grind in WoT.

joey791 : (21 June 2017 - 06:21 PM)

Welcome to the forums 0ntarg3t :)

0ntarg3t : (21 June 2017 - 06:29 PM)

thanks

0ntarg3t : (21 June 2017 - 06:29 PM)

just checking it all out

SGrant7 : (22 June 2017 - 09:11 AM)

Welcome 0ntarg3t

Photo

Assassins Creed: Syndicate

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#21 GreeninWigan

GreeninWigan

Squad Leader

• Squad Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Real first name:Brett
  • Xbox:TPST Ch1Ck3n

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:24 PM

Look out for the secret mission called The darkest hour. That's all I'm going to say but wow.

Sent from the time warp of space.

TPST+Ch1Ck3n.png

signature.png

Users Awards

#22 Aftrthought051

Aftrthought051

Alright, alright, alright

• Administrators
  • 14,768 posts
  • Real first name:Damian
  • Xbox:Aftrthought051
  • PSN:Aftrthought051
  • Steam:Aftrthought051

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:11 AM

Didn't get to do that.  As usual, I got sidetracked on side quests, and clearing out some borrows.  And F*CK THE POLICE!!  Man, those guys are d*cks.  I'm getting assassinations left and right, and suddenly, the Bobbies want to show up and start clubbing me.  Jerks are tough too, but I have no qualms about killing policemen anymore.

I did one Templar Hunt where I had to extract him alive out of this loooooong alleyway that is full of Blighters.  Talk about an edgy walk, and no side alleyways to pop out onto the street.  But I made it out, and got him out alive for some bonus points.  Oh yeah.

Then I did a mission where I had to chase after a boat on the Thames river.  That sucked.  Every time I tried to cross over to board the boat, it would end up passing me by.

I did a mission for Charles Darwain too.  Talk about hard to get the bonus.  Have to sabotage a factory and not kill anyone inside.  I realize now I could have knocked them out and gotten credit, but I'm an assassin, not Snake.

But then I did a mission to first stalk the lady who cares for the train.  That was fun.  Gotta air assassinate all these snipers on rooftops, and you have to move really quickly too.  It was tense, but I did it.  Then the new guy ends up getting framed for a murder.  So I have to infiltrate crime scenes to destroy evidence, but NOT kill cops for bonus points.  I managed to pull it off, but it was fun.  Love the game and the quests.  Haven't done The Darkest Hour yet, but I did just hit the final level for maximizing my income on the train.  I pull in over 10K now every 30 minutes or so.  That should now give me enough to start increasing my inventory and leveling up my Rooks and carriages again.

8030.png

Users Awards

#23 GreeninWigan

GreeninWigan

Squad Leader

• Squad Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:15 AM

That's awesome man. Yeah them missions are hard but super fun. There is a perk you can get in gand skill tree where police turn a blind eye but don't kill as they will batter you. I'm not pulling in that much yet but I'm loving it. I like to addition of the zip line. Makes moving through the city a lot easier and been getting some musical boxed in the secrets of London quests for the massive underground vault.

TPST+Ch1Ck3n.png

signature.png

Users Awards

#24 xJediDadx

xJediDadx

MTFBWY

• Administrators
  • 5,334 posts
  • Real first name:Chris
  • PSN:xJediDadx
  • Steam:xjedidadx

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:18 AM

I've done the Train mission, that was fun, but hard, I ended up not being able Air assassinate everyone.  I've also done the first Darwain mission too.  I didn't even bother knocking everyone out, I assassinated everyone. :lol

For the Templar/bounty Hunts where you have to get the target out alive, I always look around and tend to notice that every path out is blocked by either Blighters or Cops.  I've gotten into the habit of looking for the easiest way out and assassinating who i can without raising suspicion to make the kidnapping a lot easier to manage.

How are you able to get 10k every 30 mins?  You must have a lot more unlocked then I do.  Do you have the one gang upgrade for the Bars? Does that really help that much if that's the one?

I've found 2 music boxes and about 3 pressed flowers.  I've found several beer bottles to for Jacob.

7240.png

"Silence is golden, Duct Tape is silver. Take your pick"

"Evil will always triumph because Good is Dumb"

Daddy of Twinz!

DHO Discord ~ https://discord.me/dho

Users Awards

#25 Aftrthought051

Aftrthought051

• Administrators
  • 14,768 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:25 AM

Yeah, there are two rows all the way to the right on the hideout upgrades that will increase your cash flow.  One will increase the amount, and the amount the safe can hold.  That one is the furthest right.  The one before that, to the left, will increase the rate at which you get cash.  I have both rows upgraded fully except for the lowest one on the right.  That one is 20,000.  So I just need to save some to get that.

8030.png

Users Awards

#26 xJediDadx

xJediDadx

MTFBWY

• Administrators
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:43 AM

Gotcha. Guess I need to focus on those for a bit then to get the cash flow going.  I've been working on the Rook side of that tree.

7240.png

Daddy of Twinz!

Users Awards

#27 Aftrthought051

Aftrthought051

• Administrators
  • 14,768 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:28 PM

Yeah, that's been my plan.  Figure once I get the cash rolling in, then I can focus on all the other stuff, and I will be better funded to do it.  Been staying with the same weapons pretty much, but I do occasionally upgrade.  Like now I am using some kind of Bear brass knuckles with Jacob.  They are brutal.  No complaints.  Oh, and I got the cinematic double kill with Eve and her cane where she throws her blade into the other guy's throat.  Freaking awesome.  Love this game.  That will never get old.

8030.png

Users Awards

#28 GreeninWigan

GreeninWigan

Squad Leader

• Squad Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:33 PM

That double kill is brutal, i havent really ventured into the knuckle dusters yet i quite like the little cane daggers they have. i must start getting my train income up when i next get on. should be starting sequence 7 tonight.

TPST+Ch1Ck3n.png

signature.png

Users Awards

#29 xJediDadx

xJediDadx

MTFBWY

• Administrators
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:11 PM

I'm still messing around in sequence 4. haha  I'll progress the story a little bit more tonight.

It's hard to choose between catching up on TV or playing video games. :lol

7240.png

Daddy of Twinz!

Users Awards

#30 GreeninWigan

GreeninWigan

Squad Leader

• Squad Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:22 PM

TV here in the UK is rubbish so video games in the evening when the wife is busy

TPST+Ch1Ck3n.png

signature.png

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users