Sign in to follow this  
joey791

Welcome To Dad's Hideout: stewiejp

Hello stewiejp,

Welcome to Dad's Hideout. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

You joined on the 10 Oct 2015.

Tell us all about yourself here:

Don't worry, we aren't like other forums. As dads, we are here to help one another out, not fan flame wars.

Thanks for signing up and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi guys, 

Mad world of tanks dude here, 41, Melbourne Oz, divorced with a son. Love bbqs, beer and computer stuff.. Was also an alpha tester with WOWS but focusing on tanks more these days. 

Love the site, hope I can contribute somehow.

Hi guys, 

Mad world of tanks dude here, 41, Melbourne Oz, divorced with a son. Love bbqs, beer and computer stuff.. Was also an alpha tester with WOWS but focusing on tanks more these days. 

Love the site, hope I can contribute somehow.

welcome Stewie!

glad you found us... have a look around the site and contribute to any thread of interest.

If you're looking for an invite to one of our subclans post an request here... http://dadshideout.com/IPS/index.php?/topic/263-wot-clan-invite-requests/. At present we're only NA server... do you have an account here? I see someone with your in-game name on the ASIA server.

enjoy DHO!

Yep that's me on the Asian Server.. I'm in Melbourne Australia.. Was in one of the bigger clans but there was a bit of disharmony there so I started up my own... somehow a bunch of good players joined! I think it is the cool name     :2thumbs

Yep that's me on the Asian Server.. I'm in Melbourne Australia.. Was in one of the bigger clans but there was a bit of disharmony there so I started up my own... somehow a bunch of good players joined! I think it is the cool name     :2thumbs

ya that's a cool name alright!

again, welcome to the site

Welcome Stewie.  Great to have you here man.  I'm sure you will find a ton of great dads to game with as we have a bunch on both WoT and WoWs, whatever your poison is.  So pull up a seat, and enjoy your stay.

:tank1

Stumbled back on here this morning after getting a reminder email - have bookmarked it this time! Glad to see the site and discord doing well, a lot of good advice etc on here as well as support network for those who need it.

Aussie World of Tanks Community Contributor - and rumored to be the 2nd oldest one on the planet!