Sign in to follow this  
awakenedheathen

Official DHO Stream Schedule

I have the DHO twitch but never online when I am lol.

Thanks

Drinking rum at 10 am makes you a pirate....not an alcoholic ;)

I normally stream every night on my youtube if not dho on wednesdays as well. Gonna be on tonight with part 2 of our worst Shepard ever play through of mass effect trilogy for my birthday ;)

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Awesome. I'm at work tonight but if I get time I will drop by and say hello and Happy Birthday buddy

Awesome. I'm at work tonight but if I get time I will drop by and say hello and Happy Birthday buddy

We were so full and tired that we passed out when getting home lol

straight outta my LG G4

Dragging this out of the graveyard.

Are you going to be doing any of the Twitch stuff anymore with the Dad's Hideout channel?

Edit: never mind, got in touch with you on Discord, LOL

instead of doing a schedule where each member has to commit to a schedule and stream with the stream key bla bla bla... getting a headache thinking out it. most of you already know via dscord that twitch is allowing auto hosting from a team of streamers. so i added all i could think of mostly from the discord chat to that list. if you stream on your own channel on twitch console or pc. give me your stream url so i can add you to that list. the dho channel will auto host when you are on. if two streamers are on at the same time it will randomly choose which one is on the channel. good for the community channel and a lot less work. i'm glad to see more people finally exited about streaming! woot dho community streamers