New experiences here on the site.

I know this is probably just me, but since the upgrade, I've been playing a lot more with the settings and stuff.

I know, I know..."You're an admin! You should be on the site all the time!"

But that's not always the case with me. I find myself on twitter and stuff a little more. I don't want to be because I think Twitter is a horrible platform. Unfortunately it's a popular platform.

I'm really glad that we decided to do a facelift on the site and add some new features. More are still coming, be sure about that.

Just makes me happy to have something new to work with and new people to talk to.

I like the change.  Change is good sometimes.

Now that the hard part is out of the way, it's smooth sailing from here.  And if we ever decide to do another facelift in 5 years, you'll know what to do ahead of time. :lol

Guest Nickali28

I like the change.  Change is good sometimes.

Now that the hard part is out of the way, it's smooth sailing from here.  And if we ever decide to do another facelift in 5 years, you'll know what to do ahead of time. :lol

He sure will....Assign the task to someone else.  :happyyes

I like the upgrade for sure, even though i don't know my way around all the upgrades, or where to find a lot yet ? 

Everyone has been super helpful, even you Craig   :tongue

I like how it's created a little buzz around the site and we're getting to bust more peoples chops. . . .which means more    :spam   for me   :2thumbs