Sign in to follow this  
Mr Linford

Social Integration

Question

Social Login
The new forums enables users to register and sign in using Facebook or Twitte. By bypassing the usual registration steps, taking part in your community is an almost one-click process for new users, boosting signups, participation and retention.

Social Sharing
Easy for users to share content to a wide range of social networks with just a couple of clicks, helping to give your community exposure and draw in new users. It's even easier for Facebook & Twitter - users don't even need to leave the page if they've already linked their accounts!

There's also the ability to automatically share new content as it's posted. Users simply check a box on the posting screen, and their content is added to Facebook and/or Twitter immediately.

9 answers to this question

Speaking of Facebook D I have to say your profile pic does NOT fit the mental image I had in my head of you. I picture Joe dirts head with Arnold Schwarzeneggers body yelling " get to the choppa! Get the wrench of Steve " ( thanks a lot for that Joey... my son looks at me like I'm crazy every time we play gears )

"The wrench of Steve".  I love that.

Well, at least I'm white.  Ruiner's wife swears that I am black, and that all my pictures are just a conspiracy.  :lol  I do like being the token cool black dude of the podcast though.  So maybe more of a Carl Weathers yelling, "GET TO THE CHOPPA!!"  Haha.

P.S. I can hear my son in his room trying to yell Arnold quotes like his dad when he plays with his friends on Xbox.  And "GET TO THE CHOPPA!!" is always being yelled.

P.S. I can hear my son in his room trying to yell Arnold quotes like his dad when he plays with his friends on Xbox.  And "GET TO THE CHOPPA!!" is always being yelled.

That must fill you with pride!!  :2thumbs

No, he sounds like a goofball, and doesn't even come close to Arnold. He sounds kinda like a clown talking, but I don't tell him that.  :lol  I don't even think he knows who Arnold is or any of his movies really.