Rainraey

Introduce Yourself Here #6

On 9/3/2019 at 8:17 PM, gpc_4 said:

How dare you break our ancient traditions!

J’accuse!

I’m as much a fan of form over function as the next guy, but occasionally I falter

Whats up?? My name is Nate, I am 27 in the military in WA state. I got two kids one 1 and the other 6 and before I had them I've never not dressed like a dad lol. I used to play a lot of World of Tanks in high school and lately I've been playing as much as I have time for. I am interested in the DHO-X section after noticing they play a lot of tier 10 and 8 battles which are my favorite to play. I also noticed there hasn't been any posts in awhile so hopefully this is still the process to join lol.

17 hours ago, xADHDxNATEx said:

Whats up?? My name is Nate, I am 27 in the military in WA state. I got two kids one 1 and the other 6 and before I had them I've never not dressed like a dad lol. I used to play a lot of World of Tanks in high school and lately I've been playing as much as I have time for. I am interested in the DHO-X section after noticing they play a lot of tier 10 and 8 battles which are my favorite to play. I also noticed there hasn't been any posts in awhile so hopefully this is still the process to join lol.

Welcome! This is still the process. Recruitment is a little slower these days with a few less people playing WoT.

I saw your post in the clan request page and one of our officers should be along shortly to send you an invite.

Hi, 

My name is Jake, I'm 29 and just separated from the Air Force. I live down in south AL now and have a 1 year old daughter. I fortunately get to still play some and mostly play WOWs and now Borderlands3. I dabble in a few other games as well. 

Welcome! Make sure you join our Discord to be able to Division up with some of the other WoWS dads.

Hi, This is Delta, I play WOT only and I am please to join the DHO family.  I have a 9 yr old daughter and she thinks she's so smart and I don't know a thing.  What she doesn't know is that I know all her moves/tricks, and it's so cute that she tried to pull all the old moves/tricks that I did many moons ago...

NA ID: DeltaSigmaPi

12 hours ago, DeltaSigma said:

Hi, This is Delta, I play WOT only and I am please to join the DHO family.  I have a 9 yr old daughter and she thinks she's so smart and I don't know a thing.  What she doesn't know is that I know all her moves/tricks, and it's so cute that she tried to pull all the old moves/tricks that I did many moons ago...

Welcome DeltaSigma! I believe your in-game name is DeltaSigmaPi. Please verify so the recruiter sends the invite to the right player. Glad you found your way onto our Discord. I hope you're enjoying meeting some of the guys. I see you've already posted in the clan request page.

@rewguy79 should be sending you an invite soon.